Seventh Anniversary Special - When you fell in love with Indusladies - Mar 12

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djain

djain Bronze IL'ite

Re: Seventh Anniversary Special - When you fell in love with Indusladies - Mar12

Congratulations for successful seven years of journey !!!
    Probably, you don't knw hw many lives you have enlightened/motivated/inspired/saved/made happy/added value/added fun...n the list goes on n on..... with this beautiful site...:birthday:gift

Well for me I fell in love with Indusladies, " When I wanted to share ... express my feelings... my interests...my likes n dislikes.. & everything about me.. indusladies has always been there to listen me..hold me... guide me.. guide on right path...n not only guide but has walked with me.. has always encouraged all of us to bring out our inner hidden talent & motivated a lot .... thanks for everything... I never miss my best friends anymore..." :bowdown

- Dharini

1 person likes this.
  2. dvl

dvl Silver IL'ite

Re: Seventh Anniversary Special - When you fell in love with Indusladies - Mar12

Congrats IL !...Proud to be a part of this great team now :)

My entry -

Alone in Germany, being away from parents & elders for the first time...with a one year old kid to take care of - it was a nightmare initially. But then, I came across IL. It was like finding a good friend, guide, mother, doctor, advisor, teacher, fellow mate & what not all rolled into one. That was the moment I fell in LOVE.

3 people like this.
  3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi....
    Congrats Ladies for Seventh Annivarsary.....

I am indebted to IL because I discovered new meaning to my life and to overcome the trauma of handicap which had put a full stop to my extracurricular activity..... and to see the world through new eyes... Lastly but not least it gave me very good friends with whom I can share my joy n double it , my sorrow n halve it.....

Thank You Ladies....I love you All

3 people like this.
  4. sandstar

sandstar Gold IL'ite

Nice Contest.. Congratulations dear on the anniversary!!!:)

Here is my entry...:thumbsup
    " Have no time to meet my parents and siblings since Abroad,
    No time to accompany my college friend since Occupied,
    No time to look after my dear husband since Working.
    However finding sometime to see you once a day and miss NONE. Without you, my day doesn’t end. "

2 people like this.
  5. manguji

manguji Gold IL'ite

wow...congratulations for the successful journey.....

6. manguji

manguji Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  7. privytrifles

privytrifles Silver IL'ite

Before we met I wished for someone who could be my confidante. Thanks to you today I have reached a phase where I am alone but definitely not lonely. I cannot define the exact moment when I fell in love with you as I seem to get new reasons every day.:thumbsup

8. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

First of all,

Congratulations to whole IL team. Very proud to be part of this site. While surfing for baby food and health issues and it guided me very well. I got so many good friends and motivation from WL threads and lost 8kgs successfully. Wishing so many Anniversaries :thumbsup.

Vijaya

9. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Congrats to IL!
    Well though I joined Il pretty early I was not an active user Infact it's funny when I was on ttc stage and desperately wanted someone to understand because people only have a tendency to advise not hear and understand I failed to think about this site .
    It's only after the birth of my kids when I wanted some ideas to overcome some initial hiccups being a first time mom did I surf the net for info then I came across indusladies.. Since then I have never left it!!.. It's been an addiction and I fall in love everyday with it.
    Your site covers everything that human mind can possibly think of .
    It helped me master art of cooking( before marr never knew to even cook a cup of rice?
    It helped me be a good wife And mother .. (mother n tod)
    It helped be a compassionate person ( ttc section)
    It helped me overcome my loneliness(friends section
    Love this site because it's a home away from home

10. sabita1987

sabita1987 Bronze IL'ite

Hearty congratualations to one and all of INDUS LADIES.
    how i fell in love with indusladies?
    One sunny afternoon,i sat infront of my laptap relaxed and remember one of my friend words about Indusladies,i sign up in this website.Till then i thought, i am the only women who was overweight and depressed but after entering into the site i saw many women who was in the same situation and also saw their success stories which motivated me a lot,that minute i fell in love truely and madly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.