1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Sending chocolates to India

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by krithikarakesh, Nov 8, 2009.

1. krithikarakesh

krithikarakesh New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I wish to send chocolates to my mom in india. Many of my friends told that i can order chocolates online and send it to their address instead of sending from US. When i searched online, the prices seems to be high and also the quantity is very less. Please tell me some good website for sending chocolates.

Thanks in advance,
    Krithika

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Krithika,
    how about checking with gifts2india.com and similar sites......

3. AunditaSharma

AunditaSharma New IL'ite

I have found a one stop shop where I can customize greeting cards, photo mugs and send them online. I usually send flowers to India for every occasion and this time I don't want to do any of these things. Therefore on this coming Friendship's Day I'm sending a unique gift to my 'partner' that he loves.

Thanks to the team of professionals who helped me choosing a good gift. I will gonna make an order for combo gift, consisting 'chocolates' along with bunch of Red flowers. I hope this would be a good friendship day gift for my friend.

4. AunditaSharma

AunditaSharma New IL'ite

A good way to celebrate the Fathers day could be to perform an act of kindness for a father. Performing a kind deed would be far better than simply being thankful for all that you have in life. It should not be on account of a suggestion from someone or being forced to do something good. It should simply be a celebration of life itself! @Krithika thanks for providing such a useful information. I am living far from my dad therefore I have booked an order of lots of chocolates along with Wine Hamper to wish my father Happiest Fathers Day.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013