1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Secret Bank Account

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by cheenu123, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: This method of each contributing in monthly instalments prevails today even among housewives and ladies in micro small business in Tamilnadu.

2. First set of tube lights and valve radio, my mom got out of chit fund, when we were in rented house in 1960s. My mom saved from a hundred rupees my dad remitted to us for monthly expenses for three.
    3. She used to get dividends every month when one of the members takeaway total collection after discount. The discounted amount shared by rest of members. The lady who had been running the scheme for few years, suddenly disappeared with the amount collected and those members never attempted to draw lump amount, lost heavily.

4. when there husbands came to know of it, Thrashed their respective spouse followed by hullabaloos, police complaints against woman conducting chit group and her husband. Few neighbours empathised with beaten wives & even some indigents had solid entertainment!

5. There is no harm if money genuinely earned and saved secretly by wife. It could come handy for rainy days & during other undesirable happenings.
    Thanks and Regards.

God loves money in Hundi black or white.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

Yeah its for her safety should something happen in the future. Its a good idea because you dont know how your spouse will behave when they suddenly want a divorce or separation. You can never trust men. I've learnt the hard way. Even though someones marriage may look fine and dandy, only the couple know what goes on behind closed doors.