Second Pregnancy!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by jayyu5, Sep 8, 2013.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am in the seventh week of my pregnancy. I have a daughter who is five years old. Though i have experienced everything some unknown fear rests in my mind. thought could seek help from this forum.

I am having the usual nausea and this time i feel very tired. Just keep sleeping through the day. I dont know if this is normal.

Some unknown fear rests in me. I just want some ideas and suggestions to stay positive and enjoy this pregnancy time.

Thanks friends

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3. wamsmom

wamsmom Senior IL'ite

The only thing I can tell you is to keep yourself healthy; eat healthy, don't over exert yourself, take your prenatal vitamin, and go for your scheduled prenatal checkups; and PRAY. Listen to your body...if you're tired, sleep; if you're hungry, eat. Other than that, things should be fine. Keep this in mind, worrying isn't good for you or the baby and worrying doesn't accomplish anything. (((hugs))) Things should be fine. Now, go to "Pinterest", and look at funny e-cards to make you laugh. I do this when I'm feeling down, and it works like a charm.

1 person likes this.
  4. momandme

momandme Silver IL'ite

jayyu, that's because you know too much now! With your first pregnancy, you were probably naive and didn't know much. But now, you know all the pros and cons of pregnancy and raising a child. Plus your pregnancy blues. And you are 5 years older! Well, it's all normal. I was extra tired, had extra breathlessness and some extra tummy too! But the moment I saw my baby, all was well again!

In the meantime, Read good books, talk to close friends or family and listen to your favorite music!