Schools in Valsarawalkam,Virugambakkam,Saligramam

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by aswinig1980, May 21, 2008.

1. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Hi,

What is "FITJEE intergrated class program"?I got admission for my daughter in LAchatline,but due to visa problem,i am not able to come until july?Is it possible to get admission in devi academy in july and what is the age limit for lkg?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

Can any one of you please explain about the joining process in LMOIS.
    Is there any interview for joining L.K.G classes??
    when and How can we get the admission forms for the year 2011??

3. lpkannan

lpkannan New IL'ite

I recide very close to lmois. pls dont enroll ur kidsto lalaji memorial Omega International School for CBSE syllabus. The school is good only for the infrastructure. Academically it is poor. More over there is absolutely no discipline. they only talk about value based education but in action its only indiscipliness that they impart to the students. I have many omega students in my apartment. out of the grown up kids - only 1 boy is disciplined as he is a ex lawrence school student of ooty. All I can say is ur ward will automatically become indisciplined once he or she goes there. no repect for elders, destroy neighbours property, rob, use of bad language.. what not.. I'll definetely not even buy forms for pre kg for my son.

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:bang:bang Sorry state of affair about schools coming up with good infrastructure are all Corporate style but more of Business minded.. Please watch out...

5. MayaKrishna

MayaKrishna New IL'ite

Hi,

Are you so sure? Is this the activity of a smaller number of students (bcoz this is abundant in all schools i.e bright students : rogues ratio) or you have heard that majority of the students are like this?