Schools around adambakkam, nanganallur, madipakkam and velachery

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by jairamesh, Dec 25, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Re: Schools in Nanganallur

hi all

nice to read the discussions in this thread
    2-3 years back i saw in newspaper that modern school cbse, nanganallur student topped in state
    that time only i came to know that there is a school called modern in nanganallur
    i was so fascinated by the records and was very thirsty of information abt this school
    thx shanvy for actively posting more info in this thread
    i felt that when we migrate to chennai ive to put my kids in modern school only
    teachers are the first role models for kids i wish to know whether friendly teachers are there in modern? also is this a hindu mission?
    studying in gulf my son couldnt learn more about our religion

2. CherryAndChintu

CherryAndChintu Senior IL'ite

Sai Ram Vidyalaya at Madipakkam

Hi ILs,

I would like to get information about Sai Ram Vidyalaya (CBSE Syllabus) at Madipakkam in Chennai.

I am looking at different schools for my daughter for the next year (LKG). Recently heard of this school name.

ILs , any one of your kids studying in this school? How is the teaching in this school? Please share the information about this school

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Sai Ram Vidyalaya at Madipakkam

this is part of the sai matriculation. it was started last year/before last. heard it is fully airconditioned and fees on the higher side compared to other schools in the area.

the classes this year are upto 3rd. so affliation will happen only after they have 5th/7th.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

suja,

long time no see? are you too busy??

modern schools is brahmanical, in the sense you have holidays for varalakshmi nombu. gayathri japam. whether being too hindu oriented helps the kids i don't know. my kids have studied in 8 schools.. and few of them were neutral while one was christian and another a very much hindu..but again it depends on each ones perspective and needs.

even this year a girl from modern achieved 492/500 and has topped in the region. and you don't get admission in this school easily..it is very very difficult for higher classes.

no nonsense, a very old school run by a trust with nominal fees..following lot of extracurricular activities.

5. CherryAndChintu

CherryAndChintu Senior IL'ite

Re: Sai Ram Vidyalaya at Madipakkam

Thank you for your immediate reply.
    Any other inputs from other ILs please...

6. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

wow shanthi,

how are you
    thk you vmuch for yr response
    yr reply was very informative
    in between work busy and second delivery kept me away from indusladies.com
    second kid is a girl 22months now
    hows yr DH??

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

suja,

congrats on the second lo. so you in chennai and here precisely?? dh is fine still there

dd has moved to 11th and ds to 8th. you still have my number.it is the same..only thing i have changed residence.

so you are moving to chennai

8. Nimarose

Nimarose New IL'ite

Schools around velachery

Can someone tell me if DAV, Velachery is really good? I stay in the Pallikarnai by pass road. Next May -2012 my daughter will turn 2 1/2 years and will be ready for pre kg. Is this distance fine to get an admission there? Do they reject non -hindus? I'm a christian, non tamil. I want to take all measures to get admission for her. Please suggest. Is the quality here same as that in the other DAV schools?

9. Sweety1983

Sweety1983 Junior IL'ite

cbse schools near velachery

Hi All,

I am residing now in bangalore.we will shifting to chennai(velachery) by this year.I want to send my daughter to a good cbse school .Schools in velachery and omr is also preferred.kindly advice.

Thanks in Advance,
    Sweety

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Discuss school admissions 2012- 2013

A new school is starting and admissions are opened..at keelkattalai..medavakkam main road by the ravindra bharathi group of schools..a big group spread over all over andhra pradesh.

check it out.