School admissions for 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Vidhya Mohan, Jun 20, 2012.

1. svidhyakrishna

svidhyakrishna New IL'ite

Hi dipu81

Yes,Sai vidyalaya has pre kg...only limited seats for vijayadasami ...i tried for my daughter but couldnt get...for june 2013 they issue appln forms in jan...

2. kavidhiwaa

kavidhiwaa New IL'ite

Hi all,we are moving into chennai for nxt academic yr 2013-2014.looking for admission procedures in maharishi school in chetpet and HLC international school(for 4th grade).any information on these schools and reviews will be useful.thank you.
    kavitha

3. abikrishna

abikrishna Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that St.John's Public School, medavakkam have started issuing pre-application forms at their office for AY2013-14. Looks like they will be providing application forms for the shortlisted candidates (not sure how they shortlist though).

Regards,
    Abi

4. abikrishna

abikrishna Senior IL'ite

Apologies. Didn't notice there was another sticky thread that discusses the admission process for 2013-2014. I had been following my earlier subscribed thread and failed to see the actual forum...

5. PriyaMomChennai

PriyaMomChennai New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I reside at Thoraipakkam OMR. I am trying to join my kid at U.K.G in Pon vidyashram, Injambakkam as its only school bus which comes to our door step and the seats are available.

Please let me know the reviews and pros and cons of joining there.

Also pls help in suggesting us with good options to join our kid.

Plz note: Following are the CBSE schools which we followed up

BVM Global- we tried but there are no vacancies for 2013 U.K.G
    PSBB millenium - 12 kms almost from home :-(
    St.Johns - 1.5 L (too high)

6. suganyaravi

suganyaravi New IL'ite

Hi PriyaMomChennai ,
    We are sailing in the same boat. Even Im looking for my daughter's UKG admission.At present we r in US and moving back to chennai , pallikaranai by feb2013.But started applying for schools thru my parents.I tried St.John's but didnt get a call yet. Just enq Ravindra bharathi, fees too high.PSBB mill no vacancies but if so,they'll say by march 2013.Was waiting for BVM global...but shocked when u told there are no vacancies for 2013.Is it true? Did u go and enq in person? Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

7. PriyaMomChennai

PriyaMomChennai New IL'ite

Hi Suganya,

Sorry for the late reply. I enquired in person in school regarding the UKG admission in BVM Global Perungudi, but they said there is no vacancy for UKG as current LKG itself flooded with 110 kids. However they have asked us to make an entry in the register to call us during march just in case if any vacancy is there. However we will not be able to wait till that time right...

I have put my kid in Pon Vidyashramam, Injambakkam last week.

She has got her school van till infront of our house and I am satisified with the school. I believe there are still vacancies for UKG here. you can give a try if u like.

8. lakshmikarthik

lakshmikarthik New IL'ite

hi all,
    I am new to this forum.My son is going to play school nw. I am looking for L.K.G. admission(2013-2014) for him. Can anyone know when will vani vidyalaya gives application and age limit for L.K.G. on the same?

Regards,
    lakshmikarthik

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  9. anubalahere

anubalahere New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi Karthik,

In Vani Vidyalaya, they are issuing LKG application forms tomorrow 28.11.2012 between 10.00 am to 11.00 am.

Regards,
    Anitha B

10. aslaurs

aslaurs New IL'ite

Hello ppl..i really need reviews on The pupil-Saveetha eco school and RMK school at thiruverkadu.which school is bette
    r in coachings n etc.plz advice.tq