1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Say Na Sorry.. To Anybody

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Rihana, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Timepass thread - Say A Sorry. :)

Say Sorry to Anybody... Is there someone you always wanted to say sorry to, for some small or big mishtake? Say it here...

Could be a sorry to anybody - a friend from childhood, a teacher in whose class you copied, a parking spot you stole from somebody already waiting, a neighbor who rang the bell and you pretended not to be home... a birthday you forgot, a Like you didn't click on FB, a heart your broke in teenager, or could be a member here in IL itself : ) : )

Say the sorry, and what you are sorry for. :)

Go on.. do it.. you'll feel lighter...........

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

One time in a store, I used a Singapore coin instead of U.S. quarter. It was just a vending machine.... but I am sorry to the machine, and store owner.

anika987, ShabnamF, sindmani and 2 others like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

:lol: :lol:

Rihana likes this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

when I was a kid...may be in std 8,9....something . I don't know on what topic but there was some solid arguments going between me and my mom and in the middle of it she started crying . She is not like me...the kind of nice Mami aunty in the house she is .
    I don't know but I did not go ahead and consoled her at that time I just stood like an arrogant teenager because I was right on my argument may be or may just because I was being an ass.

I can't seem to forget that one.
    Sorry for not coming foreward and hugging you Momma !!

P.S:There has been many fight which later on I took for her... With IL off course ...her IL! Yeah my Grand mom can still make her cry but not when Iam around.iam the devil in house and my ILs don't know that :)

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Sorry AMMA... I love her so dearly, and I know that she can never ever think anything bad for me. But due to the overwhelming stress, the unpleasantness at home, etc..etc... I vent out so much negativity here about my mom. It indeed helps me a lot to behave normal with her. Otherwise, I would have been exploded with the emotions. However, venting something bad about your own mom always makes me guilt. Sorry mom

6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Almost 25 years back It was some school function & we all schoolmates were assembled in a class after the function was over, it was a mix group of different standards. We were having a blast, n I had a mischievous fight with a elder class guy. N someone bet throw ur sandal on that guy he too provoked me saying let me see how u do that, you don't have that guts .He said so & I don't know what happened to me n without thinking I did that, I threw my sandal on him. From that day the guy never spoke to me. I said sorry to him personally but what I had done I think was not forgivable. He is not a friend now but till date whenever I recall the school days this incident pops in my mind. I am really sorry for what I did.

sindmani and Rihana like this.
  7. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Nice thread...

I am sorry to my mom & dad, for feeling bad for what they did knowingly or unknowingly... they always have good intention on my wellbeing, so i need to remember that stop pointing out their negatives...

Sorry to my DH for hurting him sometimes, though i know he loves me so dearly...

cliona, Rihana and parineetha like this.
  8. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Err... are you saying sorry to him ?
    Or are you sorry for him?

It more looks like the latter

parineetha likes this.
  9. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Thanks for this opportunity rihana.....
    This is for my father in-law who passed away few days back.
    Sorry Appa, I am very sorry for scolding you so much. For the arguments and differences in thoughts we had. Sorry for thinking that I am always correct. Sorry for shouting at you sometimes.Sorry that I used to get irritated for the early morning loud radios. Sorry that I couldn't satisfy you with my cooking. Sorry for not agreeing to do certain things in your way. I am sorry that I couldn't tell a proper " bye" to you. Sorry that i spoke very less to you in your last few days. Never thought that those few days were our last days with you. I apologize for hurting you. All the very best wishes for your future.
    Thanks that you have made me strong in some ways.
    Take care
    Cliona

VaniVyas, sindmani, SGBV and 4 others like this.
  10. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

I'm sorry to my old nanny wherever she is now. She was being too strict on me that I got mad and told her she was only a servant. She slapped me and quit on the same day. I was a brat and did not even feel guilty but now I just can't get over how low I went. Sorry for taking away your income, your dignity and for not learning your name.

madras2018, sindmani, SGBV and 3 others like this.