Sashakti Shiva Navakam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ramya475, Jan 4, 2012.

1. ramya475

ramya475 Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    Among the stotras that I have translated Sasakthi Shiva Navakam , is one of the most powerful giving strength and peace of mind as well as helping them to make people enlightened .(My translation available at Sasakti Shiva Navakam Nine Stanzas Extolling The Power Of Shiva or in Vedanta Spiritual Library - Spiritual Devotional Religious Sanatana Dharma Hinduism Scriptures Shastras Stotras Bhagavad Gita 108 Upanishads Sankara Advaita Veda Vedic Vedanta Bhakti Mantras Yoga Vidya Divine Holy Sacred Hymns Sanskrit › Stotras - Prayer Hymns › Shiva Stotras ). I have received several feed backs of the power of this very great prayer. Unfortunately I did not have it in Sanskrit script. Sri P.R.Chandran has done yeoman service by typing it in Sanskrit and sending it to me. While requesting God to bless him, I request any of you in need of the Sanskrit original to contact me (ramya475 at hotmail dot com) or Sri P.R.Chandran ( chandranpr at gmail dot com), Ramachander

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the translation. the site has a lot of other enlightening material as well.