1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SACHIN the Legendary Literature & Grammar of Cricket Lives ON...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Nov 16, 2013.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

SACHIN the Legendary Literature & Grammar of Cricket Lives ON...

How literary can any one be?

At the same time be grammatical too?

Above all be a simple human being loved in all households as their own family member for the moral values you bring in, the ethics you bring along and instill in the younger generation the dream to become one, that sees you as a role model?

Sachin you are the one and you are truly the Great Little Master of not just Cricket but LIFE.

The farewell speech that you gave this day will live much more beyond the records you made. This speech will remain for ever for all those who would like to be level headed, grounded, being loved by one and all amongst all the lime light, fame, wealth that you earned over these years.

The one thing that anybody can pick from your success story is that not to forget all those who were behind your making.

Truly I can't achieve a micron of what you have but I can always try bettering myself to be a good human being as you have shown to be.

As a common man that's what I can do all about and try my best to achieve that. I may not be remembered as you would be by a whole nation but if I can be a good human being as you are, I would certainly be remembered by my family & friends.

What more do I need? A Lesson learnt and to be lived and to be achieved for sure...

5 people like this.

2. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

I am crying like anything.:cry: I cannot see Sachin not playing anymore. Have seen him playing throughout my life. What if he was made an exception to never retire.

I bow to this humble, down-to-earth gentleman, the living legend.

I am proud i born in his era.

1 person likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

4. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Loved these T Shirt proclamations:
    1 . Cricket is my Religion, Sachin is my God "
    2. God doesnt retire

And the thin, elf like person, with a ponytail, whole body painted in colours of the flag, streaming a huge tricolor in slow motion as Sachin retreats with a wave . Awesome, unforgettable visual.

3 people like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

I enjoyed reading your post. I am a big Tendulkar fan myself as I think, he learned every possible errors be it in his stance, head position, hand-/eye coordination, foot work, knack of quick recovery from injuries, etc. I always had a feeling our country is emotional and has a habit of worshiping many as heroes whether they deserve it or not. But this one individual is an exception and deserves every bit of adulation given by the great country.

Besides he is a great human being and is role model for many young ones.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

While I get irritated by sachinolatory, I am glad that you have gone beyond that to pick up lessons of life about staying grounded despite the head being in the sky.

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

Retirement never retires - can't help it AT.

1 person likes this.
  8. GoogleGlass

That old man has been around with Sachin for years - am not sure what he does for living? He never gets paid by BCCI, nor Sachin pays. Limits to adulation too is required isn't it?

9. GoogleGlass

Any game is beyond the player - have to be that way!!!

10. GoogleGlass

True Viswa - many things should be admired & adapted for sure in day to day life - of course they would chase us away if we try entering BCCI compound :)