Root Causes For Diseases.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by luckysangeetha, Jan 28, 2017.

1. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

True I wish if fear can be replaced with love.. may be we can love ourself but sometime we realise no one care for our exist in this Earth . That is more than fear , it's a feeling that does the life has any meaning ?? It is more like machine ...Wake up ,do your job, sleep.cycle continues... Being an adult is hard job..

luckysangeetha likes this.
  2. singu

singu New IL'ite

Interesting perspective about the health..!!

In my opinion, diseases are caused by karma committed in our past life or earlier in our present life.

Remember that good, kind and compassionate people do get all the modern disease and die earlier. While there are also bad people, who live long with relatively better health.

3. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Singu

what you are saying is correct but there are no modern or old diseases all exists and then come in a person body according to person previous karma in that mind is the major role i wanted to say

4. luckysangeetha

Penpaal
    Who said no one cares about us the almighty the creator call him in whatever name it can be he is always loving his children unconditionally...god is love..

dc24 likes this.
  5. luckysangeetha

sabashahid

it can give you only a temporary solution and that is why my topic is root cause what your suggestion is only bodily level but my view is problem occur from the mind and which is imprint carried from previous births

6. luckysangeetha

Anoosa
    Fear comes because you bond and love towards is almighty is lost and think only family and friends is all..they are just coming in your life journey and remember we have come alone and going back alone then that itself says there is nothing called ""mine""

So when the bonding love with the almighty is strong fear is replaced with LOVE and you are strong

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    dc24 likes this.
  7. luckysangeetha

Anoosa

read the book Beyond life and death by srila prabupada here is the link for free download

http://prabhupadabooks.com/pdf/Beyond_Birth_and_Death-Original_1974_edition_scan.pdf

dc24 likes this.
  8. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

@luckysangeetha Nice thread, meant for kaliyug!
    what's the root cause of skin disease?
    So how to cure the disease and clear the bad karma?

9. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

What about mental disorders? Like depression, narcissism, bipolar?

I definitely believe in the connection between the mind and body. But when the mind is unwell, it's not something the an individual has control over. How would one fix that?

And bad karma...this explanation always bothered me because it's essentially saying that that you deserve your bad fortune, because of something you don't remember doing. How can a child with a congenital disease be blamed for the sins of a previous life? It's cruel.

What about the hereditary diseases? Diabetes is rampant in my family, yet all of the people who have it, love life (though may live on excess a little bit). My mom's side, most of the woman have early menopause and knee problems? I have heard explanations where the parent's karma will affect the children, so it may just be that.

10. luckysangeetha

see first karma means action so whatever u do good or bad will keep reflecting back to us and we need to undergo by nature orders and bad karma effects you cannot escape but can be milder only by changing inside urself and accepting its your own karma is the first step.skin diseases variety of them are there.for eg:: eczema is coming of high level of antagonism thoughts inside the mind

dc24 likes this.