Risk of Preterm labour

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by binduvissa, Nov 1, 2015.

1. binduvissa

binduvissa New IL'ite

Hii all.

I am writing this because i am very scared right out. I am 29 weeks 0 days pregnant with a my baby Girl. I Had a ultrasound on 28 weeks 2 days and they mentioned couple of things.

1. Complete placenta Previa( I knew about it)
    2. Baby is growth restricted. For 28 weeks 2 days my baby weighed 878 gms / 1.15 lb
    3. Had low amniotic fluid.
    4. Umbilical cord had vein enlargement and placental issues, hence the blood flow to to baby1`s brain is either tooo rapid or two slow.

They immediately admitted me to the hospital and put me on Fetal heart rate monitor and gave me steroid shots in case i was to deliver that day. but thankful to god 5 days have passed and they decided to keep baby inside. But i am put on complete bed rest and IV. They are monitoring very cautiously,

Just praying hard right hopefully if i can keep baby in for longer time. Are there any mantras to avoid premature delivery? Please suggest

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Please read Garbharakshambika stotram

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bindu,
    Try not to stress yourself through your worries. Your mind and body reads your stress and hormones disturbs all the works its doing. Try to calm down. Be positive, nothing will go wrong. Stay in bed rest for few weeks. Your baby will grow well. Try to eat protein rich food, that is supposed to help in building baby weight.
    Take care of yourself!