1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rhythm Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jun 11, 2018.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 12

Ruchi was sitting inside, sobbing. He wished he could see both of them together. This was so unfortunate. He can neither leave Ruchi nor Vinay. He didnt want to talk anything. All that he knew was ....... he has to maintaince silence and wait with patience. Time is the healer for everything.

Jessy, Santhosh's wife intruppted the situation. She knew what was happening and why Ruchi was there. Knowing Santhosh's loyalty on his friend, she didnt want to hurt Ruchi who had come there seeking for help with the trust. Jessy decided not to break that off.

Being married for so many years to Santhosh, Jessy was never blessed with a child. They are well off and happy in every aspect in life except for the fact that they dont have a child. That was one thing Jessy was longing for.

She promised her self to take care of Ruchi. She consoled Ruchi and spoke to Santhosh in the evening.

"Santo (a loving name for Santhosh), can you do one thing? I know the things are getting worser for both Vinay and Ruchi. Atleast for some time should we try and take care of her till things calm down?", Jessy asked.

"I was also thinkin the same Jessy. Only we are there for her. I know Vinay will not be in a position to listen to us now. Also, I am not sure what is Ruchi's plan for the baby.", Santhosh was worried.

Ruchi was sure. She had made up her mind to have the baby. Let the world call her in any name. yet, that is her baby. Formed in the womb due to immense love and happiness, atleast she was sure the love and happiness was from her side, if not for Vinay.

Jessy and Santhosh decided to have Ruchi sent to their house in Yelagiri, a small hill station in Tamil Nadu.

That was the place from where Jessy is from. After completing two months there, Santhosh approached Ruchi.

Ruchi was firm in her decision, "Anna, thanks for everything. What ever Jessy and you are doing and done to me is something that I cannot repay. And I cannot ask you more. But, I want to know if you will help me in two things..?? Let me tell you the first now.. Please for my child sake, never ever let Vinay aware of my where abouts. He should never know about my child. Its mine. I wish.. will you..", before she could conclude, Jessy closed her mouth with her hand, "What are you saying.. you are our responsibility. We promise that we will never let anyone know about you until you authorize so.. its a word!!"

Santhosh was speechless. Ladies decide, they act on their will.. its not only here, every where.. !!! Silence was better than arguing.. Santhosh went silent.

Vinay was restless, he was not even aware of where was Ruchi. He first went to meet her parents, he was turned down saying they dont have any contacts with her and she was not their daughter after she went with him.

Vinay was sure that his mother will not be even knowing about Ruchi and he was standing clueless not knowing what to do.

Santhosh was tied up with emotions and faith .. hence, he was with Vinay all the time.. yet the secret was held within himself about where and what is happening with Ruchi irrespective of what ever Vinay was going through.

It was 5 months then since Ruchi came to Jessy and Santhosh. On Santhosh's several pleads, she finally called up Vinay.. and she spoke these words..

"Vinay, Iam getting engaged today. I will become some ones wife very soon. Its not right on my part to have your thoughts and feelings to continue in my life. That will feel the guilt about it.

What ever you have and had done to my life is just something that I cannot forget and forgive. I am going out of your life. Never will i come back and dont try to contact me as I have to ensure that I live this life happily without your thoughts.

I hate you Vinay. You had given me so much of pain. And so much of love which makes me feel so bad. But, leaving you is the best option. Good bye!"

So Vinay concluded in his mind.. she was getting engaged or married to some one. But for sure he was confident that she would have terminated the baby as well. He was not sure if he wanted that baby. But he definetly didnt want to miss her. But there was no use as he was not even aware of what was happening in his life. Its been 5 months and no single contact and final was a call which didnt give a justification to let her know what he was going through and.. there was never a chance to express himself.

Towards the end of the 9th month, when the doctor had confirmed when Ruchi was supposed to be admitted for delivery, she held Jessy's and Santhosh's hand, " Anni, I want to tell you that my mother has written a will for the property. She has mentioned, I have rights to claim for that property only when I am above 28th years, I should be married and I should come with my husband to claim for the property. Second condition is if, I have a child - a son or a daughter, the property can be claimed only when the child is 10 yrs old. Saying this, I want to beg you one thing..."as my second obligation - Which Anna had promised me ... Can you please adopt my child as yours from the time he / she is born? ".............. There was a complete silence........"What are you talking Ruchi.....?", before Jessy could complete the sentence furiously, Ruchi replied back.. "I want my child to grow in good hands.. not in a bitch's hand. I am not married. I cannot go back to Vinay. Neither I want to do that after he has neglected my child.. which is his too... I dont want my child to grow without a father...Now tell me .. will you take my baby as yours and grow him / her up as per custom, as your religion, as complete parents.. I will never interefere.. I will be back when the child is 10 years to claim the property for him/her.....I will go back again!!!"

"Who wants the property.. if you want to give the child which the GOD we worshipped never wanted to give us...... what more can I ask... the person whom my husband respects and cannot be with, whom he feels as his life.. that person's child, his sister's child.. why wouldn't we take care..??", with pleading hands Jessy cried to Ruchi.

Santhosh knew that as per the doctors confirmation that Jessy cannot have any baby of her own. They have tried multiple treatments and spent so much money on her for fertility which in turn was a negative sign.

What more one can ask for .. Vinay.. whom Santhosh cherishes as his friend and more than his life.. his child.. Ruchi.. so called sister.. who is a child herself.. her child when given to this childless couple who was longing to have a baby in hand.. what else they can plead for.. thank you was not enough.. for the dream to beget a child .. will be fulfilled now.. in some time because of the human whom he knew, whose child it will be.. and now the whole world will be to take care of the child and Ruchi.

Ruchi wanted a baby girl to be born. Her Granny used to say that the girls are Mahalakshmi's of the house. Though she felt that she was a complete disgrace for the family, she wanted her mother to be reborn again.. instead of hers, the baby will be growing in the hands of her Brother and his wife.. in safe hands and not as a child without a father.

Her was anger was fuming.. it was not even Vinay's mistake. It was her's. She didnt want to get married even when Vinay had mentioned many times.

Now.. she was trying to compramise with her which is again covering with the love again for Vinay, she didnt want to give it a way as for the promise to this childless couple who are one of the best people she had and met in life and second was she was not able to forget the last words from Vinay .."I dont want the child born to a bitch... to show the world that this child's mother became pregnant before her marriage.. and I dont want to be called the reason for this womb.."

As there were exchange of tears..... Ruchi gave a scream and she was rushed to the hospital!!!

Within few hours of labour pain, with Santhosh and Jessy by her side, Ruchi deliverded a baby Girl... Her own mother born to her Again!!!!

Rampuri9 likes this.
  2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 13

It was for exact 6 months Ruchi was with the child. Later she ensured that they prepared documents to say that the child was adopted. Taking a promise from Santhosh and Jessy that this information of whose daughter she is will never be disclosed to any one and will be known only to these three, she went in a separate way.

First after a break of 1.5 years she had to find a job. As being an MBA in Finance and working with Chartered Accountants in Bangalore fetched her a good job in Pondicherry.

She found a small 1 Bedroom house with a hall and kitchen with a small balcony in a apartment. Next Santhosh gifted her a bike, Activa. She didn’t have any thing. She just had her studies. She didnt have her family to whom she can visit or talk to. The person whom she loved and left everything for had called her a BITCH. She was blessed with a daughter and for the welfare of the child, she let the child be in safe hands. She was all alone. The only thing and reason she wanted to survive now had no reason for.....

She started working. Everyday working in office, coming back home and that became a routine. Santhosh and Jessy visited her often. That was the only set of guests who came home. Otherwise she didnt have any thing in that house.

Her routine changed. She was trying to relax and be peaceful in life. From her collegue's guidance she joined ART OF LIVING and learnt the meditation and breathing technique. She followed that everyday. Being a non veggie from Birth, she changed her self to a vegetarian. That also helped her to control her emotions and feelings.

Being alone was difficult. She started spending more time on religious and spiritual events. She saw her daughter grow in Santhosh's house. She knew that Vinay was aware that Santhosh had adopted a baby girl. But never he would guess in his wildest dreams that it would be his daughter.

Life with Vinay in Bangalore was different. Though she was offered to be married to Vinay, she denied them multiple times. It was her THE BIG DAY in her life and she wanted everyone to be a part of that BIG DAY to shower her the love and blessings. She didnt want to get married like an orphan.

It was she who was not ready to get married. She knew that she was not supposed to blame VInay on that. But, the promise he made before he bedded with her that he will never mention or pinpoint that she slept with him before wedding was not fulfilled.

He mentioned that many a time. He called her a bitch.. That kept running in her mind.. and she was sure.. that hatred will not go from her heart.. the betrayal!!

Coming back to the present.. Santhosh reached Vinay's home. He got some time to spend with his son and Spoke to Suja. After a little conversation with them, he went to meet Vinay who was sitting inside his room and working on his laptop.

On seeing Santhosh, "Come Machan, how are you? How is Vishaka? You should have got her!", Vinay responded.

"Yes pa. My cousin has come home. So they are busy there. So came alone. By the way what do you want to talk man?", enquired Santhosh as if he didnt know any thing.

"I want to talk to you about Ruchi..."

"What is there is to talk about Ruchi now... She is gone!! No one knows about her where abouts... and not even sure if she is dead or alive....", claimed Santhosh whose collar was held by Vinay when he spoke about Ruchi.

"Listen, Santhosh, its not the first time Iam telling you about what had happened between us. To repeat again, she was not interested in getting married without all her family and relatives. And I was not ready to have a child without getting married.

I promised her that I will not leave her at any cost and stood by my promise.. she didnt.. she had promised that she will keep herself safe and doenst get pregnant before my wedding.

I have been bought up in a family where I cannot go forward without a marriage proof and show the world that this is my child.. born before my wedding.. and she should have thought about that.

She keeps on saying I called her names... but.. why didnt she either get married to me neither hold on to see that she doesn’t get pregnant.

I was even ok to agree that she was pregnant.. its ok.. i am also the one to be blamed.. but.. why didnt she agree to have that terminated?? what now.. she left me right.. got married to some one else.. do you think that she would have married some one being pregnant?

For this she could have stayed with me.. Female Ego.. attitude... ..", Vinay was panting heavily.. smoking simultaneously.

Santhosh was silent and speechless. He didnt want to talk anything. He just wanted to say..."Vinay, if not for the conversation.. you both would have been together and been with Vishaka... " Just holding the words back all Santhosh was able to do was to just give some verbal nodds to what ever Vinay spoke.

All of a sudden, to change the situation, there was a call from Santhosh home.. "Hello, hmm...... ok...... Yes... I have reached.......................... fine I got it. I will come with an answer.!!"He hung up the call.

"OK Vinay!! The reason for your frustration is known. And your anger and hatred is acceptable. Now let me tell you and conclude. for what I have come here.... the same Reason Ruchi!!"

Vinay got up instantly... "Vini, don't panic. I want to tell you something. I mean I came here to discuss. But..... I dont know how to start.... well It has to be discussed.

Ruchi has come here.. Chennai. She had called me and we had met each other yesterday. She is not married to any one. She was not even engaged, in fact.

She came here for one reason. She needs your help.... ", concluded Santhosh.

"What help... is she here.. Can i meet her..?, jumped Vinay with excitement...

"yes yes.. calm down... she is not having any contacts with her family.

She wants a letter from you to get her property. She wants your help to sign few documents to get her property cleared...", informed Santhosh.

"I will sign where ever, how many ever times.. she wants to. but.. can I meet her only once...."

"yes, I have come to take you to meet her and meet another person.........!!!!", Santosh couldn't complete the sentence.. how could he say that his adopted daughter was none other than Vinay's own child and he had known Ruchi's information well while Vinay was going mad here..........???????

Rampuri9, sreeram and muggs like this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Each and every phrase of you interests the reader to keep scrolling down and continue reading without having to stop in between and wait until the next update is posted.

Nice write up... Keep rocking.

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks @sreeram ... readers encouragement makes me write more.. the whole point is I was feeling down as so many viewers but no comments .. n thats why i was feeling to discontinue .. too :(

5. feelsgood

feelsgood New IL'ite

Read all the episodes at one go.
    You hv taken the story to a different level. Awesome!! Keep going

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you @ feelsgood

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

No don't ever feel down due to no comments or less comments. You continue writing, who knows there might be few silent readers waiting for your updates eagerly. Sometimes people won't be in a position to comment due to various reasons but still they may love to read your story.

So please don't ever stop writing.... you will receive fb's surely.....

8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

@sapthu02 plz dont feel down...i am continuous reader of ur stories...and it is going good
    i used to read it immediately when i get it on email...after seeing ur comment i logged in to say a NO for discontinuing...

9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Read all the episodes in one go..It's gripping. Waiting for further episoes

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you guys.. so motivating.. I shall post the next episode tomorrow