Reviews on tesco mobile.

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by sowmya83, Feb 22, 2012.

1. sowmya83

sowmya83 New IL'ite

Hi

I've recently moved to London. Tesco mobile seems cost effective.
    has anyone used it.. pls share your experiences and comments..

Thank You
    Sowmya

2. Thebull7

Thebull7 New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Dear reader,

I write this message as a very frustrated customer of Tesco Mobile, I would like to communicate my dis-satisfaction so that I put my personal experience of dealing with Tesco mobile out and published on the web, . A drop in the ocean maybe but after dealing with their customer service, in particular a non helpful Matthew and repairs team I think its reasonable to state an opinion.

I have sent my mobile phone into repair, I purchased this item on 11/01/12 believing that it will be covered by a warranty sent the item for repair. 02/07/2012 , a fault was found sent back with a letter stating the item had been fixed. It wasn’t fixed it came back in a worse condition than when it went off and is totally un-useable. The second attempt of sending it back and I was sent a letter stating if I wanted it fixed by tesco mobile, I would have to pay, £51.01. or have the item returned un-fixed as it was deemed outside of warranty. (few days earlier on the first repair, a fault was found and then Tesco stated it was fixed but came back un-useable.)

That’s not the bad part in my view, the frustrating part comes to when you deal with Tesco customer services, or in particular “Matthew” from the escalations team, or what ever position he holds. Contacting him on 01202 713714 is of all my experience in business, the most frustrating phone call I have ever had.

The fault apparently in Tesco view, was down to myself, and Matthew wanted to make this clear (very clear,) and I could not believe what I was hearing, the only intention of such bluntness, would be in my view to lose a loyal shopper to his company than actually repairing a faulty item.(This would have solved the issue than wasting my time on how many phone calls I care to forget) I ask the simple question if the fault was mine, why was it returned with a letter stating it was in working order a few days before I sent it back the second time. Matthew it wasn’t working when your engineers said it was, so that’s why you had it back, no amount of boring me on a phone call distracts me from that important detail. What happened to the customer was always right,

I am a Totally dis-satisfied customer, if you want in my opinion to come off a phone totally annoyed and talked to as if your guilty of damaging a phone, you know in my opinion you just have to call Matthew, on 01202 713 714 he in my personal experience seriously annoyed me, hence this long winded message.

I will never spend another penney with tesco after years of loyal shopping, you get made to feel your nothing up against a conglomerate, provided in the form of Matthews voice.