Review on Urban Tree's Oxygen Project in Perumbakkam

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by coolalis, Jun 30, 2013.

1. india201456

india201456 New IL'ite

Hi..we r also planning to buy there..wats the price you have booked in H20? Do we have the CMDA approval..
    Any advice would help..

2. india201456

india201456 New IL'ite

Hi ..me 2 planning to book in Electron block..do keep in touch if you have already booked...

3. nvivek

nvivek New IL'ite

Hello guys, i am planning to buy 3BHK flats in Urban Tree Oxygen, went to Perumbakkam site and had a chat with customer representative, he was really good and explained how Oxygen is different from other projects. So far everything about this project seems good, planning to go ahead by this pongal.Did anyone booked any flats in Oxygen ? any feedbacks and issues ?

4. nvivek

nvivek New IL'ite

planning to get 25-30% on bank loan, so we already got CMDA approval or not guys ?

5. dhini

dhini New IL'ite

I am also planning to book in mist or leaf block. Give me reference if you can so that both of us will get benefits.

6. AnandKV

AnandKV New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Anand. I've booked a flat in Urban tree in FOG block. Currently shifted to the locality for rent at Plaza Venrdant. Awaiting the Oxygen to move there. Seeing the growth of the apartment from close quarters.

7. AnandKV

AnandKV New IL'ite

You can use my booking as reference ...Refer F204.....my mobile - 9840760531

8. cvadivukkarasi

cvadivukkarasi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

But is this project not affected in recent floods?...any information on that. I heard from my friend Perumbakkam was also one of the heavily affected areas in recent chennai flood

9. AmRamkrish

AmRamkrish New IL'ite

Hi,
    Any updates on water logging around this area? This project is taking so long to complete, can we rely on this project?

10. Kalyan2789

Kalyan2789 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have visited the Urban Tree Oxygen project recently. The overall project and price looks good. I am interested to buy a flat in Q block in Phase 3(handover time next year- Sep, 2017)

Could anyone please let me know what is the feedback for the project, and what is the rating/review for Urban Tree builder?

I am really waiting for someone's reply. Please help me to take a right decision.

Thanks,
    Kalyan Dey