Review on Urban Tree's Oxygen Project in Perumbakkam

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by coolalis, Jun 30, 2013.

1. coolalis

coolalis New IL'ite

Today I am visiting the site Oxygen in Perumbakkam, Heard from my friend who is already purchased with the builder.

Any reviews which will help me decide on the builder "Urban Tree" & their methods?

I will share information which they tell me on site. What is the best rate to Buy in this area.

I will also look at other projects around the area, I found Landmarvel's SolarRay & Malles's Ashira Let me know their reviews also.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013

2. coolalis

coolalis New IL'ite

Excellent project Oxygen outbeats Solarray & Aashira. Just waiting to see how its going to turn out. Currently waiting for further research, waitin till Launch. If you are really interested in the location lets share our views & become good neighbours.

3. Punitha25

Punitha25 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Just checking on the details of this Oxygen apartments in perumbakkam, can anybody who bought/enquired/got idea about this pls reply.
    How good is the area and route from Medavakkam main road?
    Whether UDS and specifications mentioned are good?

Thanks

4. ushaharii

ushaharii New IL'ite

Hi,

I really like the Oxygen project in perumbakkam.Because it is green friendly.Now a days Green homes are Very costly.But here it is affordable when compared to other builders.My friend booked one flat here.The customer relationship is very good.They conduct customer meet monthly once.So if we have any dissatisfaction, we will tell them directly.The locality is very good.It is very near to all mnc and hospitals.It is also near to medavakkam junction.check the location map.They are very transparent.Before you book a flat visit website and check the proximity areas.and specification.If you really like the project then you book a flat.

1 person likes this.
  5. chennai99

chennai99 New IL'ite

hi
    what is the per sq. ft in peumbakkam area? would this be a good rental location too? did you guys book this flat?
    I am planning to look at this and wanted to find out if any updated from you all.
    Thanks

6. ushaharii

ushaharii New IL'ite

Hi chennai99,

As I know the rate of per sq.ft in perumbakkam is Rs.3500 something.Friend of mine is booked the flats in Oxygen.Research well and go head.

7. coolalis

coolalis New IL'ite

Hello Chennai99

The Price at oxygen now is around 3850 & good returns & appreciation this locality. I am proceeding & booking here around Pongal...

I did a lot of searches in the surrounding locality, this is promisingly well....

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  8. mkasit

mkasit New IL'ite

Hi,
    Recently i've booked it in Mist block. Did anybody booked in oxygen. Anybody has any update about their CMDA approval?

9. blissbee

blissbee New IL'ite

Hi, we have purchased in H2O. we got a message stating that they got CMDA approval. Waiting for signing the agreement. Other who have booked in Oxygen, please keep in touch.

10. sabarina

sabarina New IL'ite

I am planning book a house in H20 block. I am totaly relying in housing loan.
    If they delay CMDA approval it could be problem in getting loans right?