Review on new baldwin international school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by preeyamom, Aug 3, 2010.

1. preeyamom

preeyamom New IL'ite

Hi,

Have anyone heard of New baldwin international school in Krpuram. It is near boothagiri cross. I am returning to India next year and it would be much appreciated if someone gives some review on that school, because i will live close by to that school.

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I personally dont know about it but i found this review on the net. Hope this helps:

HAI my kid was studying in one of most popular school in bangalore . as days passed i saw his attude and knoweleged was going low , asusaly it was difficut to control him as he had infulence by his friend .then i heard about NEW BALDWINI RESIDENTIAL INTERNATIONL SCHOOL i joied him in hostel dir. the campus is amazing education is to good and he is so comfortable in hostel with other students.the staff here are so friendly they give me total information about him.......rely the best school now i see my kid as changed he knows his values in life and also dir is huge change in his knowledge level ..in fact he teach's me:) 'm very happy now he is in 9th

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  3. josephdanielb

josephdanielb New IL'ite

This is very Good School... So you can try to call ...
    Sy Number 128, Budigere Cross, Mandur Road, Hosakote Road, Old Madras Road, Bangalore, 560049

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011