1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Return To Il After A Very Long Gap....

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by bhuvanhan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. bhuvanhan

bhuvanhan Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,

Iam coming back to IL after a few years now... Thought will post a beautiful song me and my friend presented for Ganesh Chaturthi... Feel free to leave your comments after listening to this awesome song.
    Lord Ganapati has many endearing forms. This song depicts the dancing form of the lord called Narthana Ganapati. He dances with grace and beauty despite his round belly!!! It's a reminder for us to enjoy ourselves- sing and dance without inhibitions!!T Thiscomposition is unique because of all the jathis and also the language is not known...maybe Tulu but not sure! The composer is Shri M.N. Subramaniam.

Here is our YouTube link...

Lalithambigai and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The song is beautiful. The rendering is even more beautiful.

bhuvanhan and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Happy of your re entry into this space with a soulful rendering of a meaningful lyrics of song in praise of dancing Lord Ganapathi written in Marathi that is heard every nook and corner in mumbai ten days Ganapathi festival. It looks close to Kavadi Sindhu.
    The song gained popularity when bhajan famous Bengaluru Ramanammal started rendering on cultural platforms. I am happy with this song for percussion effects.
    Thanks and Regards.

bhuvanhan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:March 2, 2010 a wonderful forward from you I just happened to read. A conversation between charioteer & Parth about junk ( mails) disposal, hilarious and timely forever.
    I copied your that post of forward and ready entertainment of present members joined recently who may not know how to reach to your old posts or patience even to click and see page loading or unfolding & and would help others to follow your future such humorous posts too:

Hey friends,

I just received this forward. Just have fun.

Krishna: Arjun , Try to respect the e-mails of your elders ..

Arjun: But Vasudev, how dare I send junk mails to my honorable elders who are logged on to honorable domains?

Krishna: Paartha, at this moment they neither are your friends nor your foes. They are mere mail-users. So follow your Net-dharma. Logon and send dozens of junk mails. This is your Karma and this alone is your Dharma.

Arjun: Murari ! After seeing all this, I feel like resigning from Software
    Industry itself...

Krishna: Bandhu, it seems you are caught in a vicious circle of Maaya. In this material world you have none and you are committed to none. Junk mails have existed before you came to this world and shall remain long after you are gone. Rise above this Maaya and perform your duty. Just keep sending junk mails.

Arjun: but Devaki Nandan...... .....!

Krishna: Victory or failure is not in your hands. So stop pondering about results. Don't waste your knowledge on the junk shastra bestowed by your Guru Dronacharya.

Arjun: Hey Keshav, how is junk mail related to the ' system ' ?

Krishna: Junk mail is just junk mail. It has no connection with Hardware. However, it is another matter that it overloads the system... fills up the hard disk....but you are not supposed to worry about it. Listen Kunti putra, the way Aatma leaves one physical body and moves onto another, likewise these junk mails move from system to system.

Arjun: How can one define junk mail?

Krishna: Neither fire can burn it.., nor air can dry it... neither it can be
    conquered nor it can be defeated. He who sends junk mails cannot be
    looked down upon even by Mahadev... Junk mails are immortal.
    Arjun: Hey Narayan ! Now all my doubts on junk mail are crystal clear.You have opened my eyes Yashoda Nandan, or else I would have lost myself in Maaya and read all the junk mails myself.
    ........ MAHAAABHAAAAARAT ............ .
    Years have passed since then, generations have come and
    gone, seasons have cycled, technology advanced, but junk mails remain

So, go on, contribute something to the history by hitting that forward button yet again to send this junk mail to all!!

Thanks & Regards.

God impels or propels talents to re-entry space of information & entertainment.

bhuvanhan and messedup like this.