1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Return Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by vinithashan, Jun 18, 2016.

1. vinithashan

vinithashan New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am planning for a bday party for my son and need some suggestions for return gifts for the age group 5yrs and 8yrs old. My budget is 5 to 8$ max... any ideas do share..

Thank you

2. sgirishnaik

sgirishnaik New IL'ite

Plants would be good to gift envirofriend.in

peartree likes this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

I recently celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday. I bought party favors from Party city like keychains, party blowouts, some stationery, stickers, pinball games. Here's the link

Party Favors for Kids - Party Favor Ideas - Party City

Each of these come in packs of 12 ct or 24ct and range from $2.99 to $4.99 or so. It's pretty cheap. I think I must have spent under 15$ for gifts to about 10 children. You can also get little party favor bags from there. Even michaels has some options like kids craft kits, games, arts, little gifts ..

sindmani likes this.
  4. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

+1. I did this for my kid's birthday... picked up a few $1 small buckets from Target and a bag of soil and seeds and handed one to each kid for an experiment. I don't know if the kids liked it... but the parents sure were appreciative!

5. sgirishnaik

sgirishnaik New IL'ite

gifting plants would bring a sense of responsibility and care for nature and if 50% of them survive, it would be a great achievement, www.envirofriend.in