Require feedback on Apollo's The Cradle maternity hospital in Calicut

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by amihere, Feb 16, 2012.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dears,
    Can you please share the feedbacks you have heard or experiences you had with Apollo's The Cradle maternity hospital in Calicut? Their site looks quite promising ,but couldnt find any review/feedback in google. Also please let me know if any of you have consulted Dr.Rajni B.P.(MD,DGO).

2. niya123

niya123 New IL'ite

hi
    looks like u didnt get any review wen u needed..but as now im in the same situation, i wud like to get a review fm u abt cradle calicut n dr rajni..thank u..

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Niya,
    Sorry for the late reply. I would recommend Cradle strongly. I loved the staff there and the care they provided. They give you a hospital tour as well.I consulted Dr.shekharan since he is a family friend. PM me if you would like to get more details. When I went home I felt as if I am going home after a vaccation(though restricted walking reminded me of my CS:) )

4. niya123

niya123 New IL'ite

thank u 4 the response..wat was the indication 4 ur CS? im already consulting dr rajni..hope evrythng goes fine.. :)

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Niya,
    She is good too,thats what I heard :) Had some complications so had to go for CS.

6. rosh666

rosh666 New IL'ite

Hi @Niya & @amhere,

Please can you help me get more detailed review about Cradle calicut. Am in my 34rth week and planning to register there for my delivery next week, but before that I wanted to enquire more about the hospital. Can you tell me how was your personnel experience with cradle? How was their facility & services during and after delivery?

Please do reply as your reply will be truely valuable for me and my little one :)

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  7. twilight3

twilight3 Silver IL'ite

@ Rosh

I had my delivery in cradle..
    It was altogether a good experience..mine was a normal delivery.
    I started consulting in cradle from 35 th week and I was consulting another doc there,but my delivery was taken by Dr.rajini..
    My delivery was quick and my doc cudn't reach..so Dr.rajini took my delivery..
    She is good..

Staff etc are very supportive...

Good luck and all the best for new parenthood..:)