Regular Periods and TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by priyasakhi, Feb 5, 2012.

1. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hi All,

I would like your opinion regarding a case. I have been TTC for the past 5 months and no success yet. I am in the right weight range for my height and have a healthy and active lifestyle. I have been using OPK and I see that I have been ovulating every month. To add to this I also observe the CM and notice that I have EWCM on my peak fertility days. Moreover I have a regular 28 day cycle and I get a +ve OPK on day 14. I'm also taking folic acid tablets every day with doc advise.

I would like to know if there are any other things that I need to look out for and is there any reason I should be worried as I'm not yet conceived. Do I need to schedule a doctor's appointment to get myself tested ?

Appreciate your comments / suggestions !

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

if u r tracking ovulation thats fine....
    u r including tablet also thats very good...
    everything u r following..
    why dont u go and check with doctor for pcos and thyroid?
    i dont know other than this disease which affects, bcoz i took these two test when i started to conceive

3. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

priyasakhi,
    Everthing looks fine with you, but still go for physical check up with gynac she may recommend some hormone tests.