Registration for Kg1 A.Y. 2014-15

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by saps105, Nov 3, 2013.

1. jassanju

jassanju New IL'ite

There is a bad news ,the models registration is also closed,they were open for 2 days only, my husabnd went today at noon,it was already closed as they have already received more than 1500 applications for 350 seats.

1 person likes this.
  2. smiletoday

smiletoday Senior IL'ite

Hai saps
    came here to thank you.u started a thread for KG1 Admission.my child is already in kg1 and we recently came to know that for KG2 the seat is not guaranteed as they didnt get approval.now we r trying for KG2 admission and ur information on schools was very very useful.Thank u for the same.

smiletoday.

1 person likes this.
  3. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Dats bad luck smiletoday. After all the running around for Kg1 admission you have to now look for another school for kg2. I started this thread because its good to have a support system and share infos with each other. I am glad this thread has been useful to you. Have you applied to any schools? Model school has put in notice that KG1 n KG2 registration is temporarily closed. Quite possible they might start again. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Many seats do come up in apr- june i.e 1st term due to tc and all. do follow up with schools.u might get lucky

1 person likes this.
  4. KalpsRahul

KalpsRahul New IL'ite

Yes but unfortunately by 10am on 5th dec da forms were over in Model school for kindergarten :-(... ie by tym i rchd

FYI: Only Kg1 admns open in EFIA as of now...heard kg2 to 4th stnd thr are no seats available...
    Wishing luck to all of u!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  5. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

yes model school had given token upto 1500. But it is for registration to all classes. So maybe after sorting out how many application to each class they may again start registration. Those who couldn't register please don't lose hope. Do keep checking here in case there is any update will post here.

6. SajithaSabir

SajithaSabir New IL'ite

Same for me too. When i reached model school by 11, it is already closed. any one know that sunrise will have kg admission this time?

7. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

sunrise will hv i.e. if they hv then it wil be in jan. but better to keep checkin frequently.

8. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

BRS is conducting lucky draw tomorrow for Sibling admission in KG1. Even Siblings are not able to get admission in KG1.

9. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

Any update on the Bhavans KG admission ? Any parent got a call to pay the fees and confirm registration ?

10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi

am waiting too. No idea.

Adis is beginning registration on the 9th.all details on their website. As all of you know it is lot system. Anybody wishing to try their luck do register. Aftr registration u hv to take print out of the reciept on the mentioned date and get it stamped without which you are not eligible for draw.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014