Regarding Dr jamuna Siddha Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mspadmakrishna, Apr 4, 2013.

1. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

Hi All, even i want to see Dr. Jamuna.. Please help me with some inputs with your experience.

2. TS158

TS158 New IL'ite

Hi vandana,
    Wat kind of inputs u want?

3. TS158

TS158 New IL'ite

Yes, I too want to know what's the status on others. I am also taking treatment under jamuna for 6 + months. No improvement as of now. Please let me know ur status.

4. Elaiya

Elaiya New IL'ite

Hi All
    just thought of sharing our experience with Dr Jamuna . Last year March we have reading about Jamuna in IL site after getting her appointment . initially she told our positive percentage is 15%. only .since we had 2 Miscarriages in 6 years of marriage life

since we have already visited all Big Fertility centers in chennai . only Januma was our last hope.
    we continued with her medicines , initially little time took to adopt with medicines . but later we dont have any issues . and our health improved.

in second month medicine itself got conceived. but still we worried about baby health . we followed all her advices and medicines strictly . March 1 delivered My healthy baby.now our little boy in our hands .

. please dont loose your hope follow the medicines and food control importantly manpanda samaiyal . god will give you the good news soon.
    Regards
    Elaiya

murphybaby77 and 28neha like this.
  5. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi @Elaiya
    Congratulations on your baby...

Can you share your experiences in brief as you got succeeded recently.

Is she still conducting written test to select patients?

Is that still needed to take all test again? Because I have my full book of reports ready with me. So she will ask me re do test.

Charges still remain same? 15K for husband and 15K for wife...for 50days once.....

Also initially for months you I'll have only diet...latter you will Asked to take medicines..is that correct...

Sorry for flooding so many questions ...

6. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi @Elaiya
    Congratulations on your baby...

Can you share your experiences in brief as you got succeeded recently.

Is she still conducting written test to select patients?

Is that still needed to take all test again? Because I have my full book of reports ready with me. So she will ask me re do test.

Charges still remain same? 15K for husband and 15K for wife...for 50days once.....

Also initially for months you I'll have only diet...latter you will Asked to take medicines..is that correct...

Sorry for flooding so many questions ...

7. Elaiya

Elaiya New IL'ite

Yes. Still she conducting the Letter to select patients( i am not sure why its required)
    again test is mandatory for all again . as per my knowledge every test has validity that might be the reason
    TUBE Test - 6 months
    SPERM Test = 3 Months
    but she will give only minimal test .

money for us its 9000 Both for 50 days. i guess max its 15000 for both for 50 days
    Diet and medicines you have to take simultanesly. Food is important

all the best

vanicha likes this.
  8. khlhp

khlhp New IL'ite

Hi all, am hema under Dr.jamuna's treatment for infertility. i have taken my 8th medicine. my percentage of sucess is 9-15 percent doc said. I need to know someone from indusladies group under Dr jamuna treatment right now\?

9. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

How she would evaluate %.

10. RajeswariR

RajeswariR New IL'ite

Hi all,

I've planned to go to Dr. Jamuna (Karthick Fertility Clinic). Do anyone explain the cost and course of the treatment.? And also about tests.