1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding A Match.posting It Here As This Forum Is Most Active

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Apr 21, 2017.

1. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

To the original poster, If u were talking to him about marriage, then even if u ask about divorce reason in the first meeting or call or chat, its absolutely fine !!!.. most people believe in straight talk rather than going around in circles or beating around teh bush....

adults as in those who r 18 plus n who r dating or talking about marriage shouldn't pretend to act all creepy bollywood types/trying to play characters out of mills and boons...it looks super creepy....not everyone has the apetite for that cheesy beating around the bush as people wanting genuine life partners and successful marriages want answers to their relevant questions....divorce reason is one of those crucial questions- the response to which helps understand the other person's thought process !

n if he is so touchy about the divorce then he is definitely not fully ready for re-marriage------may be he is being forced into re-marriage by his parents or he thinks he is ready for re-marriage but he isn't mentally ready to welcome a new life partner or may be he is one of those MCP's who r offended/ intimidated by women who have a mind n ask relevant questions but he is one of those MCPs who wants haanjee..naa jee ( yes/no) doormat kinds wife even 2nd time around..

either ways, count ur blessings n move on irrespective of the feedback given by 3rd party....

( most sociopath desi men r absolutely great in front of elders but may be abusing viciously their wives behind closed doors..my firm handles divorce cases as well..most of these desi men look okay in front of society --some look very obedient disciplined kinds as well...its not written on their face )....so this man might be putting up a nice face in front of society or elders but may not have the right temperament to deal with an intimate would be partner !!..either ways, u got lucky n now u can move on to the next eligible would be!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    nolife likes this.
  2. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    If you see my mail i did not ask him about divorce reasons.. i have just asked him if he is through his divorce formalities thats all..
    As you guys said it looks to me that he is not mentally prepared. They have shared us one pic of his son with specs and the pic was a half pic and his legs are not visible. we have forwarded two pics of mine one in chudidaar and other in saree with out bindi..
    Now they have asked my dad to send latest pics with bindi..My dad is asking me to send traditional pics wwith bindi where as i am little fashionable and dont wear bindi as i am allergic to it. My dad is saying that his horoscope is good, earns well and I should consider this.
    whats your take on this?