1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reagarding Phone Call Plz Help Urgent

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by babymiracle, Jun 28, 2016.

1. babymiracle

babymiracle Senior IL'ite

hello,
    tell you story first

my baby had mistakenly called one of my firnd by my cell phone and same time i was talking with my other friend and now i m curious to kw tht wht see hears from my conversation.

here my que

with samsung s7 can i get phone recording ?? as i havent dowload any app or nothing ? so need the details of tht call ??
    can any one tell me how to do ?

Plz help me i m already panic

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Why are you panicking?

If your other friend asks why there was a missed call?
    Tell her the true answer. Yes. My husband by mistakenly pressed your number, so the call came. Sorry, I could not talk to you then, as I was talking to my other friend by that time. So, he must have cut the line. That's why it was a missed call.

Why do you want to record, and spy on him as you clearly say he has called your friend by mistake? Right?

Why complicate things?

3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Okay, that means when you were on other phone (may be landline or other mobile phone), your baby called your friends number from another mobile by mistake.....hope i am correct in my understanding......

Instead of thinking over and over on that issue and getting panicked, call your friend and speak to her.....definitely you will come to know if your friend heard your conversation of yours with other friend or not.....