Re-Painting the Home @ Chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Bullu, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

I want to do re-painting of entire house (independent) which is 9 years old. Iam now in the process of coordinating with Asian Paints- Home Solutions ( Paing Your Home).

Does any body has a good / bad experience with Asian Paints before and/ or with any other similiar reputed agencies.

Your suggestions / sharing lessons learned would be appreciated.

2. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

One of my friends recently got her house re-painted by Asian Paints. They had done a good job, more so with the choice of colour combinations! Do check their colour pallete for alternative interesting choices

Cheers

Archana

3. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

They really rock. Go with them... They themselves will come out with some nice combination. If u have any idea, u can choose one from the pamphlet. :thumbsup

Mostly color preference depends on the floor color u choose or the vice-versa. :cheers

4. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi!ILites Chennai,
    I am travelling to chennai in June.I want to refurbish my flat in chennai, Like tiling kitchen and toilets, painting ,fixing and all those little knick knacks.Can you suggest any contractors who woulddo these things.I want to reduce my time of searching one after I reach there.Please Help!
    Love,
    Rifa

5. sumimusik

sumimusik Senior IL'ite

Hi Rifa,
    Let me know where your flat is and when u are arriving.I am an interior designer in R.A.Puram.I have my own team of plumbers,electrician,Carpenters,Polishers,Painters and Mason.Do let me know if u need help.I shall first have a look at what is necessary to be done and then, I can give u a quote and if u are interested we can go ahead.
    Thank u
    Sumithra Srikant:thumbsup

6. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi! Sumithra,
    Thanx for replying.my husband will be travelling first, by the 3rd week of June.Please give me ur contact no.As soon as he arrives there he can ring u and then can proceed from there.You can pm me.Thanx once again.

Love,
    Rifa

7. welldonehouse

welldonehouse New IL'ite

Are you looking for professional painter in chennai? with lowest price per square feet contact painting contractors in chennai for residential, commercial, apartment, industrial, interior and exterior painting. visit our website and contact us to get 30% offer on first order Commercial, Apartment and Industrial Painting Contractors in Chennai