Re: best cbse school in chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Meera2127, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Meera2127

Meera2127 New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to put my daughter in best cbse school. She is 3.5 yrs. we have sboa and Chettinad vidhyashram in mind. Kindly tell me which school is best it can be either of these two or anything else.. Please do help me in choosing the school friends.

thank you,
    Meera.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@meera2127, which part of t city r u looking for. Sboa in anna nagar is a good school, n chettinadu is in raja annamalai puram as far as i know both r equally good

3. Meera2127

Meera2127 New IL'ite

hi priya,

thank you so much for repying for my query. We are planning to shift our house according to the school we decide. so location is not a problem, i just want to know which is the best cbse school in chennai.

thanks and regards,
    Meera.

4. coolmoon

coolmoon New IL'ite

Meeera you can opt for Swamy (CBSE) School at Porur.

5. Meera2127

Meera2127 New IL'ite

hi mam,

the swamy school is been matriculation when i checked the website, but u have said cbse, are u saying the one which is in madhanandhapuram -porur if i am right.. or is there any other swamy school in porur (cbse).

thank you
    Meera

6. coolmoon

coolmoon New IL'ite

Meera,it is the same.Sorry for miscommunicating.
    But i've heard very good reviews from lot of people.

7. Meera2127

Meera2127 New IL'ite

Hi,

Thank you mam. dont feel sorry... i will see into it..

Regards,
    Meera.

8. coolmoon

coolmoon New IL'ite

All the best Meera..

9. Meera2127

Meera2127 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I have put my daughter in Ravindra Bharathi Global School. After so many researches I found all the big schools are making so much of fuzz when we went for inquiry, very sad thing was few big and reputed schools (not wanting to tell the name) the principle and the school staffs are not even giving the due respect for the parents. When they themselves are not able to follow the culture how will they teach our kids,so we dropped all the big schools and finally joined her in RBGS. They were good in treating there parents and had continuous follow up on us.

We feel instead of getting high level of education with zero percent of culture less attitude, let the education flow in the required level with our culture and manners together with it.. never mind it is a big school or small school... :)

Sharing this information for the parents who are looking forward to put there kids in schools in the following years.

Thanks
    Meera.

10. naaneneeye

naaneneeye New IL'ite

Hi Meera2127,

I am also searching for a good school for my daughter. You have mentioned that you have put your daughter in Ravindra Bharathi Global School. Is this the Mogappair branch? Can u please share your experience with us and I would like to know if you would recommend the school.

Thanks