Putra Dosham

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rbpmalar, Apr 18, 2011.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Sri Balasubramania Swamy Temple, Ayakudi, Tenkasi Taluk, Tirunelveli Dt.

2. arathik

arathik New IL'ite

1. Padhinezh ondrum vizhai seiya baadha molidanan
    madhipol maamai mugamandalam paguk khanagum
    gadhiye verkuzhavi ninnai khadhalaal thazhuva
    nidhiye vaaraayo kaigal nee(l)u gindranave.
    2. Seevi mudith tha sigai sempor sutti nankuzhaigal
    mevu muruppu nizhal seiya aadum verkuzhavi
    yeval koduth tharu(l)a yenni en mun vaaraayo
    koovai veruththa kangal echai kolgindranave.
    3. Paaverum sabaiyar mecchi paadum verkuzhavi
    severum un pavazha deiva vaayaiye thirandhu
    thuveru inkaraigal ingu solla vaaraayo
    kovai en sevigal echai kolgindranave.
    4. Ponnaar kandasaram nangu poonda thanga vo(l)i
    konnaar verkuzhavi nalla kovvai nin nidhazhai
    en aarvam theera ingu nalga vaaraayo
    unnaar un nilaiyum vaayum oorugindranave.
    5. Yennerum pal ayilendra vel pidith thasaiyum
    kanne senkuzhavi yendran kangal naadazhage
    thannerum vadhana muththan thaaraayo piridhu
    nannaadha en u(l)andhaan ninnai naadugindradharo.
    6. Muththe maama(n)iye mullai vetki nankadambu
    vaiththaaram punaindhen munnar vaaraayo uzhalum
    sith_thaar verkuzhavi ucchi sevvan mondhukko(l)a
    viththe en mookkil echai meerugindradharo.
    7. Iyaar nallaraiyil ponvadanga(l)aada vuzhal
    vaiyaar verkuzhavi inge vaaraayo kaalga(l)
    maiyaar kanmalargal inbumalga mondhuko(ll)a
    meiyaa enmookil echai meerugindradharo.
    8. Ponpol meniyile nalla pooma(n)am kamazhum
    inbe verkuzhavi inge vaaraayo kaalga(l)
    anbaar punmuruval seiyum aarvil pallazhagu en
    thunbeeram penave nenjam thu(ll)ugindradharo.
    9. Ka(ll)aar sengarumbe kandudhene innamudhu(n)
    killaai verkuzhavi anbarke(l)e maadhumaiyaa(l)
    pi(ll)aai ka(nn)iyondru nalla petpi naan tharuven
    tha(ll)adhe ko(l)arkku en munnar vaaraayo thagaiye.
    10.Maanbaar sandhamuni inbavaazhve nin ezhilai
    kaanbaar verazhagu ingu kaanbaar kollo naan
    oo(n)paadu anjiyunai nangu kaanbaanindru vandhen
    veenpogaadhapadi ingan vaarai verkuzhavi.

Malar, Here is the Verkuzhavi Vetkai for you. All the very best !!!

3. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi arathik,
    Thank you so much for your help. I started my prayers yesterday. I am having difficulty in pronouncing the words. so can i just listen to the song and follow. i have downloaded from the internet.

Malar

4. arathik

arathik New IL'ite

yes Malar, listen to the song and sing along. After sometime you will be able to sing it on your own. All the best !!!
    Sai Ram.

5. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi arathik,
    Thanks arathik. I will follow as you say.
    Sai Ram

6. happybuddha

happybuddha New IL'ite

Hi Malar,

I came to this thread just to check what putra dosha actually means. I have Pitra dosha, so I never knew of this new dosha.

I do respect traditional approaches and belief in God that He protects, like He protected the people in Japan. Like the Great one protected our fellas in the great Tsunami. Other than a few escapades, there really has been no wholesale mercy from the Great one. If what all you are trying to follow helps, very good for you. And please, don't give any value to what anyone(relatives) has to say to you in this regard.

Can I please suggest, that you put aside all of this. Just for a few months, believe in the God that resides in you. Believe in the nature and its course of actions as the ultimate ones. Can you make an effort to disregard this entire astrology and weed out the fact that you have any doshas preventing you from having a child? Can you make an effort to know that you can have a child just by your own will. Do you see the magic of mind ? If you promise to some Lord a visit for your child, it is your mind internally making things happen for you if your resolve is strong enough. The Lord is just a walking stick. There are demonstrated experiments on the power of imagination. A person while hypnotised, was asked to imagine a hot piece of coal touching his hand (which was nothing but a cold stone). With exalted concentration during the hypnosis, due to the imagination the person actually had burns on his hand. Have you thought why/how the old saints could just pluck a Neem leaf and give it as a remedy for every disease ? Because they infused into the leaf the power of their 'thought' that the disease be removed. They had to give the leaf, because the other persons mind needs a walking stick to 'believe'. Have you watched a documentary/movie called "The Secret". It all talks about how people have achieved miraculous heights just by imagining themselves into what they wanted.

I love what Daya Mataji (SRF) said when an astrologer wanted to make her birth chart. She said she'll grab her fate by its throat and put it where she wants it to be. I really advice to believe in the Divine that manifests in you. I hope something works out for you.

I am going to leave you with a few of Swami Vivekananda's quotes :
    "You cannot really believe in God until you believe in yourself "
    "Feel like Christ and you will be a Christ; feel like Buddha and you will be a Buddha. It is feeling that is the life, the strength, the vitality, without which no amount of intellectual activity can reach God."

"Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny."

</pre>cheers,

7. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

hi malar,

im from selangor too... married in 2003. i just conceived after 7 years of my marriage. Do u know what was my remedies for my success... Let me share with u :-

1) I always believe that I will be Mother one day.
    2) I trust my GOD and love them unconditionaly believing that they will not cheat me.

First throw away from ur heart n mind that u have Putra Dosam.
    The more u think , the more u will get effected mentaly and psychically.

Be positive that u will hold ur lol soon...
    All dosam have remedies... remember that..

I not telling u that there is no such dosam... but there is remedies or parigrahams... U just need to surrender to GOD. Only God can save u.

I had raghu dosam and i did my remedies... apart from that i recite kandha shasti kavacham, garbharakshambigai sloka, thevaram without fail. I also go for fasting on Tuesdays, Thursdays n Saturdays. I also go on fasting on shasti, sankathara chagurthi, prodosam every month... Praying only not enough for TTC... I go for check-ups every month, Reduce 32 kgs and take proper diet and so on...
    Get prepare urself mentaly n psychically, God will answer ur prayers soon...

One more thing.... there are genuine astrologers in Malaysia... U just need to find them....I did all my prayers after consulating an astrologer in KL...
    Im very grateful to him !

I remember telling this story to IL members before..
    My thevaram sir's wife got her first baby at age of 42.
    Doctor confirmed that she cant have a baby since she got some health problem and according to her jathagam, she will not have baby...
    But my sir and his wife put all their faith on Shivaperuman...
    And she got her first baby at age of 42 (after 15 years of marriage) and after 2 years she got second baby..
    Its GOds Miracle !.
    Just have faith in GOD ! Hold HIM tightly...
    They know what is best for u and when is the best time for u to hold ur LOL. So stop worrying and be confident !!!

Take care and May God bless u a healthy and cute baby soon !

8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear sis Malar,

this is just for u.... i read this story whenever i'm down... i know ur pain....hope it will help u too....

The Tea Cup

There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful teacup.They said, "May we see that? We've never seen one quite so beautiful."

As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the teacup spoke. "You don't understand," it said. "I haven't always been a teacup.

There was a time when I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, "let me alone", but he only smiled, "Not yet."

"Then I was placed on a spinning wheel," the teacup said, "and suddenly I was spun around and around and around.Stop it! I'm getting dizzy! I screamed. But the master only nodded and said, 'Not yet.'

Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as He shook his head, 'Not yet.'

Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. 'There, that's better,' I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag. 'Stop it, stop it!' I cried. He only nodded, 'Not yet.'

Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening nodding his head saying, 'Not yet.'

Then I knew there wasn't any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, 'Look at yourself.And I did. I said, 'That's not me; that couldn't be me. It's beautiful. I'm beautiful.'

'I want you to remember, then,' he said, 'I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you'd have dried up.

I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it hurt and was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn't put you there, you would have cracked.

I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn't done that, you never would have hardened; you would not have had any color in your life. And if I hadn't put you back in that second oven,you wouldn't survive for very long because the hardness would not have held. Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you.

:: Moral Of The Story ::

God knows what He's doing (for all of us). He is the Potter, and we are His clay. He will mold us and make us, so that we may be made into a flawless piece of work to fulfill His good, pleasing, and perfect will.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not tempt you beyond what you can bear; but with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

4 people like this.
  9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malar,

After 15 years of happy married life, I finally had a baby boy in 2009. It was a long battle in TTC, ofen in denial over many situations. It took us a few years to start thinking of a family. After that, there was a time when we realised that we could not have a biological baby and applied for adoption. Since we are in Europe, that did not work out. Then, it was back to TTC and the roller coaster ride there. Finally, all clicked in place, by God's Grace.

Other friends have given such sane advice. All I can say is chant PutraPrapti Ashtakam as mentioned by Vidhyalakshmi. It works wonders. You see, all astrologers had predicted that we will have a daughter, since we have some jataka doshams. To us that made no difference, since we both love baby girls. So, whenever I chanted Putraprapta Ashtakam, I would add Putri Dehi to every 'Sutham Dehi'. I was worried that if I ask for a Sutham and get a baby boy, and if it is not in my destiny (horoscope) to have one, something would happen to the baby boy. Well, talk of confused thinking!!!!

We did not opt to know the sex of the baby before birth. So, imagine my surprise when the obs told me after delivery that I have been blessed with a baby boy!! Such is the power of that slokam.

And talking of astrologers, our family astrologer is a very pious, learned person, with no interest in money.He just wants to make people happier in their lives with his knowledge of astrology. Even he had predicted a daughter for us. Some info that I culled from him is that all doshams have pariharams that are effective. And not all doshams are life long. They have an expiry date. So, it is very possible that with the first unfortunate incidents with your babies, your dosham has expired and is done with and erased. So, take that fear out of your mind.

Pray also to Nagadevathas. They are very simple, sacred and shy Beings who want the welfare of mankind, and not the venom spewing kind who cause Sayana dosham or Putra Dosham.

All will be well.May the Grace of Swami LakshmiNarasimhar be on you always.

10. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Bambli and Vidya,
    Thank you so much for the moral support. I feel so motivated with your replies. I have completely surrendered to god. I am on strict diet in order to loose at least 30kgs. My current weight is 88kg. I will be very grateful if you'll can help me to check my birth charts with your astrologer. I can arrange for the payment. we have checked with local astrologers but we never got good replies. They just want to make money out of it. We just want to know what pariharams can we do in order to nullify the doshams that we have.

My father in law is the chairman of a small shivan temple. The temple festival is on the 1st May. So the 10days poojas have started since yesterday. I am quite busy. I decided to strictly chant the mantras from the 3rd May. There are so many mantras. Can you'll advise me of the proper prayers to be done every morning. I want to know the flow of the prayers and how many times i should chant the mantras. I am working as a part time lecturer and tutor. most of my classed are in the evening. I can only do the prayers in the morning. My husband is not so much into prayers. Is it ok if i do the prayers alone?
    Dear Bambli and Vidya, i am happy that i do have friends like you'll. I don't have friends here. Most of them share their problems with me and look for solution in me. But when it comes to share my pain, i don't have anyone. But some where in my heart i have a strong feeling that i will conceive soon. Hopefully my prayers will be answered soon. Thank you Bamli and Vidya for taking your time for me.

Malar