Purifying our thoughts

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Viswamitra, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

[FONT=&quot]I closed my eyes and focused my attention to an imaginary white marble stone that was placed between my eye brows. White is a symbol of purity. I concentrated on that purity for at least two minutes. I visualized that a bright white light that emitted out of this white marble stone entering right at the place between my eye brows. That bright light went inside my body and I noticed that it immediately calmed down my mind and body. I relaxed and took a deep breath and I noticed the light expanding and spreading throughout my body. As it spread its shining brilliance throughout my body, I felt that my body became stand still with no motions. All my thoughts were coming one after another and this bright light that came from the marble stone was spreading over each one of them and I saw some of those thoughts disappear and while others becoming white in color symbolizing the purity of those thoughts. As soon as I had only pure thoughts, I called the name of God nine times and I noticed that my body became vitalized with enormous amount of energy and as I opened my eyes, my pure thoughts were embedded in my mind and my body became ready to act on them with significant energy. [/FONT]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    2 people like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vishwamitra

Sorry to ask you this.. are you some swamiji?? Or a person who has the great knowledge on spirituality.
    I just read yours what is reality?? and now this one.
    Only a person who has done meditations for many years can write these words.

3. Viswamitra

Aruna,

Thank you for your kind words. I am not a Swamiji. But, I was leading a busy corporate executive life until I got hit by this burning desire to understand more about life and spirituality. It must be some unfinished business in one of my prior lives, I guess.

4. keerthivasan

keerthivasan Senior IL'ite

very simple nice article. I too have been feeling such thoughts. Keep sharing your thoughts
    regds
    Keerthi

5. Viswamitra

Thank you for reading this thread. I will continue to post such thoughts and thank you again for your words of encouragement. Kindly also visit my blog at

IndusLadies - Watch - Blogs

Viswa