PSBB School Siruseri Admission for Pre kg

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by radha81, Mar 11, 2011.

1. divya24

divya24 New IL'ite

Hi

My daughter got in UKG and we are staying in thoriapakkam. if you r planning for any private van/car , I would like to join. (1 more kid from my apartments).

thanx

Divya

2. Tujan

Tujan New IL'ite

Hi frs,

I'm planning to admit my daughter in PSBB LnT Eden park. I live in USA yet to windup n settle in Chennai this June. Can i get admission in PSBB, Eden park?? They say that school will give preference to the kids who live in that apartment . Plz help me. Any special fee structure for NRI students?? How is the fee structure there? Do i need to coach my kid before getting admission??

Thanks
    Tujan

3. trichy

trichy New IL'ite

Hi Tujan,

You dont have to coach your kids, they will pick up as soon as they settle in.
    Regarding admission , L&T will give preference to Eden park residents in the future. At present they are giving admissions to non L&T residents also. Staying at Eden park, you can avoid transportation. I feel there will be no problem in getting admission. Admission and fee structure pl contact PSBB KK Nagar branch.

Thanks.

4. Vijaya73

Vijaya73 New IL'ite

Hi,

I'll be moving into my apartment in Navalur. My son will be going to grade 2 in PSBB Siruseri.

I too am interested in a Van pool for transporting the children to school until the school is able to arrange for a school bus.

Do keep me in the loop.

Thanks and regards,
    Vijaya.

5. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

Is transport facilities available from this year? parents plz help..

6. nidhig

nidhig New IL'ite

PSBB Siruseri is one of the newest branches. It is not Millennium one. that is in the OMR. If you need admission details, you can check on the SchoolConnects PSBB in Siruseri page