Proud grandma says hello..:)

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Kamla, Sep 20, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to this world, Cutiest Pie!

My dearest Mira,

Welcome dear into this world. They say this world is full of treachery and cheating. But there is also love, sometimes incredibly great love in this wonderful world. And with your coming in that love has increased and intensified.

You are God's child my dear, and a message from God Himself that he has not not yet lost hopes with us human beings.

And I am sure that our Goddess, Madurai Meenakshi, will take care of you and will be there with you all the time, blessing you and making you attain greater and greater heights.

And my dearest, you are sure to make your mother, father, your grandfather and above all your wonderful grandmother, really proud.

With Warm Blessings,
    your uncle,
    sridhar

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamala,
    I just logged on and saw the beautiful picture of cute Mira! See like i said she looks all prim and proper , a really perfect lady she will be......
    dont worry i or my daughter are not september born....but there are a whole lot of men in our family and in my life, who think they are the most perfect beings.....
    (Will let only u into the secret.....only for ur ears......my wonderful hubby is one September baby!...ha ha..)
    Now u know why so much interest in sept born babies! Now no comments okay....
    But jokes apart, i also know a cute little girl, a friends daughter ....just turned 4 last sunday by the way....and i saw it was true that she is so neat and perfect, no messing around....not this virgo baby! So all of u better spruce up and get set to behave !

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Kamala,

all i can say after seeing the pics:

Chubby cheeks, dimple chin
    Rosy lips, ( teeth?) within,
    Curly hair, very fair........

She is so cute.

Vandhana

4. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamala,

She is so cuddly,cute ...............and warm. I want to hold her.

Love,

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

hi to oma and lil girl

My dear Kamla,

Really happy to hear this great news. You must be the youngest (and cutest looking) Oma on either side of the equator.

As for the baby, what limpid eyes. She is one stunner already. And BTW, her DOB is special to me since it is also my mom's birthday.

Pls give lil Mira a huge hug from me and Ramji. And hope yr daughter recovers soon. And give big bro also a hug from us.

Enjoy the happiness, all of ,and get used to it cos by the Grace of God,lots more is coming your way.

affectionately
    Vidya

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

She is blessed!

Dear Sridhar, Sudha, Vandhana, Anjana and Vidya,

Thanks for all the blessings and nice words you have so generously poured into your posts. Miru papa is really blessed and I sincerely believe all the good vibes will stand by her.
    Vidya, I appreciate your sweet post as I know you do it on borrowed time and computer!! Hope Lagos is what you hoped and wanted.

Love, Kamla

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Congrats Gran ma!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Kamla,

Hope I'm not late here in joining you all. My Daughter Deepu & myself saw the photo of Mira & we couldn't resist taking out our (Deepu's) album & sharing stories. after spending a little time with her, here I am to wish the little girl all the luck in the world. she is a cute little bundle. Hope your Daughter is doing fine. this must be the happiest moment for your family. My sincere wishes to all of you.

Love & regards,

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you

Dear Meena,

Good wishes are never too late and thanks for the same. Funnily enough, I too went through the infant albums of both my daughters and my grandson just to refresh memories and compare the baby looks!

L, Kamla

9. kavya

kavya Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations & Welcome "Mira"

Dear Kamla,

Congratulations to you, your daughter and the rest of your family members from everyone in the IndusLadies team.

Mira looks awesome! It is a good picture of the cutest newborn.
    We welcome "Mira" to the IndusLadies community.

Take good care of your daughter & grand daughter.

Regards,

Kavya

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavya..

Many many thanks for the sweet greetings Kavya. Where have you been? Haven't seen much of you lately. All the best to you too and Happy Navarathri.

L, Kamla