1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland !!!

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by Sudha Kailas, Jun 13, 2010.

1. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Re: Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland

thanks sudha for giving us a detailed step by step instructions. thanks for taking so much pain will copy it and keep it safe

2. preetarajan

preetarajan Gold IL'ite

Re: Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland

dear sudhaji,:bowdown
    Since i felt that your procedure is clear I am redirecting everybody to check your post...in few comments i saw other friends enquiring about your health and requesting to take care of your health.....so any help from my side lemme know i am always at your service....thank you....

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Nitya ka, thanks so much for your visit.
    I am sure you are going to come out soon with your garland project !!

4. Sudha Kailas

Preeta, thanks so much for your understanding and concern regarding my health (my eye problems)....

It would be really wonderful if you can keep checking here and assist our friends when they are stuck while doing these garlands........it means a lot to me da......

So please feel free to post your suggestions and advice as and when needed in this thread...

5. Anjali2

Anjali2 Gold IL'ite

Dear sudha
    Today only i seen your garland projectsall works are very nice. keep going.all the best for your future projects.thanks for sharing the pricedure also.:):):):):)

6. Sudha Kailas

Dearest Anjali.........thanks so much for your visit and very glad that you liked the procedures too !!

7. ramchu

ramchu New IL'ite

Dear Sudha,
    I just saw the effort you have taken to teach us all these procedures.My best wishes to you.

8. Sudha Kailas

Dear Rama, atlast I am so glad to see you finally give your first response and to my thread that too.......thanks a lot !!

I did not know realise that I love teaching until I joined Indus !!

9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Wow, Sudha. What meticulously written out, detailed instructions. Hats off to your patience.You've got a lovely handwriting too! Would have loved to see the actual toran.

10. Sudha Kailas

Thanks a lot Sats !!
    Very soon you can see the toran dear but till then take a look at it in my album !!