1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Neighbors Kid

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by kshema, Jun 2, 2017.

1. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I have 3 years boy,, my neighbors son is 6 Years.. His parents r working, grand parents taking care of him. My problem is he comes to my house and take my son outside and he shouts jumps running here there. No any other kind of games.. Only shouting.. I can't tell how he shouts and laughs. In the beginning I felt OK later on it started irritating me. My son also started doing the same thing with him. Earlier he was very calm and plays himself.. Now I can't tell how his behaviour changed. Where ever I take him my son, if he see other children he just go and laughs(very noisy) and shouts (same as my neighbors son)... I told my neighbors son very politely holding his chin don't shout just play.. He don't understand.. Many people think kids are like that only we can't shout.. But it is not normal... So I have decided to avoid him. My other neighbors are also told him not to shout like that. He do more when his parents are around.. I cant always keep my son inside. If I go out he will come.. His grand parents talking about with others like I am not good person.. Is it wrong to protect my son from learning wrong behaviour...
    Usually kids playing with cars toys ball or mobile watching TV.... But this boy only shouting laughing (very loudly) nothing else. He hits his grand parents ,he scolds them using bad words.
    What should I do.. Please help

2. vedhikasankar

vedhikasankar Senior IL'ite

I think you must care your child from other one. Tell him to play in your home

3. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Avoid the kid and take care of your son. Bad habits won't take much time to stick

4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Would love to know what your definition of "normal" is .