1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem again... Disturbed.. and need quick remedy please

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Dear Tugga,

I am really dumbstruck on seeing your love to your DH. All this love now you are showing on him is what you have acquired years back and you have started pouring all that to him. I hope your husband understands the real love/care you have on him and come to the right paths soon before your love on him becomes non-existent.

Hope he understands that he has a wonderful wife and he is really blessed to have you as his wife. I hope and pray that things go well for you and you will lead a normal happy life with your husband. Good luck to you dear!

1 person likes this.
  2. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tugga,
    1 Having empty water bottles is a small source of worry for many of us so are absenting maids not a global issue.Maybe your DH did not know that food would be less as you had come for lunch and he followed his normal routine of feeding street dogs. Men seldom remember such things. Your Mom could have eaten some snack instead of staying hungry.
    2 Trying to see DH as a kid and you as a caretaker is tragic. This is not marriage at all.
    3 Dh is a kid and what does your kid see as father ? Another kid.
    4 You are running to your Mom to solve all your problems unknowingly you are loading her with them.
    You should ask her to leave your place in a happy frame of mind as you are capable of solving everyday issues like absconding maids.
    5 Now that you are a Mom you should be able to sort out daily problems and there will be plenty to come.

Yes Tugga I know your case and was hoping that you would have moved on a higher level but you have not. Your Mom has a lot on her plate , let her have confidence in you that you can sort out your daily problems.Thats why I said grow up, we tend to forget that our parents are growing old and need some consideration.
    All the best.

2 people like this.
  3. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Dear tugga,
    After reading your current decision I have no words of advice to you.
    All I can do is wish you all the best in being a single parent to a grown up man and an infant.
    Hope you will keep all your finances and decisions under your control.

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

STOP right there......remember if tomorrow your kid behaves the same way as your husband i.e kids father....the spouse of your kid will also blame you....not your kid...and how does that sound???

Yes divorce is not a solution for every problem in marriage....but I BEG YOU...STOP blaming your inlaws for your husbands behaviour....remember you are in your husbands life just since past X years....his parents gave birht to him and know him and his nature better...(as you siad they know the right buttons to push...) and frankly speaking he would respond more to their buttons than you pushing the right ones!!! because they know him more and they know his nature wont change..and they are not trying to change him and thats why he doesnt resent them...and you are trying to change him n his habits..so his resentment keeps coming out in one or the other way...

Finally I have only one thing to say.....No one can actually make you see the light....eventually you have to try all the ways to change your husband..and one fine day....if things go well...good...but if not....then you..yourself will make the decision..(out of exhaustion and frustration).....thats the truth...so I wish you the best in your effort to change your husband and make things right....but remembers its never too late to cut your losses and STOP thsi emotional burden and live away from him so he REALLY understands what life n marriage n responsibility is.......(your kid is the one I really feel sorry for.......)

1 person likes this.
  5. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

after reading this thread.....I started wondering...WHY DO WE GIVE WRONG MEANING TO LOVE???

Does love mean....taking abuse and ill treatment?
    Does love mean....no matter how many years the man/woman act irresponsible, we have to bend and mend and ensure we keep these people on track?
    Does love mean...sticking to each other no matter what???So if a woman leaves her abusive husband or calls cops on him does it mean she doesnt love her husband anymore???

Even mom of a kid shows some tough love sometimes....and here we are not even talking about kids...these are grown up adults who are acting irresponsible, abusive (I remember Tuggas situation when she delivered baby and how her husband was acting n calling her names and accusing her....)...and how long is she supposed to prove her love to her man??? how long andhow many times? where do we/she draw the line??This is the keyyy decision

7. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

Thanks again for posting back and giving me your suggestions. All what I have to say is that I am LUCKY, because I have a place at least to vent out my problems.. That is indusladies:)

I understand... and I know you all are giving me practical solutions... I understand that you all have concerns over my life and my kid's future.. And you all know what has been happening ever since I joined here. That's what you sometimes become little harsh and blunt to prove me the right thing. Never mind:)

Here we go.... Its very easy to file a divorce case against this man... Any judge will give the divorce even the very first day he/she hear this case. By doing this, I am not going to lose anything... No financial, physical or emotional support, but I may get some peace of mind in the long run.
    Not only you, but all my friends, relatives and even my mom are keep on telling this....

But after the divorce.... You all will be busy with yet another hot thread... My mom will be busy with my siblings' issues (or on her own business). My kid will start growing up, and then he will look for his lines... Down the line, its gonna be me.. just me who is gonna face everything... That's the bitter truth.

I still have feelings for this man, I still pray for him to change, I still want him to have a better life.... I mean, I still love him somewhere in the corner of my heart. In this situation, if something goes wrong (if his position becomes more worst than this - i am sure that will happen the time he loses my protection) I will be the one who is gonna suffer and not others. Because I cant see this man in a dark place once again.
    That time I cant come and post here as to how to save my ex husband??? No one would answer.. right?
    I cant even get him back to my home or save him as I wouldnt have any right over him then?

I dont want to see him in a road as a beggar or mentally retreated case with dirty dress and uncombed hair.. And I dont want to show my son that this is your dad... No matter what, but I will surely feel bad for this.

I keep on asking him to find a job, or move to another country and settle well.... Once I know for sure that he is settled well, have someone to take care of him, then I will be the first one to speak about divorce here. I dont love him anymore, I cant even think of intimacy with this person now, but I still have some sympathy on him.. that wont go just like this.

I dont know how many of you understand this... but this is the truth.

8. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I beg you all to stop supporting my in laws... I may not have typed all of their acts, but it doesnt mean they deserve any good comments here.

Just to tell you something.... I have told you several times that my husband is a fool... When I was pregnant, my doctor said that I am heading towards a complected delivery as my water level goes very low and I need to take complete bed rest from that point onward. He was upset and then asked me to rest... He even prepared my meals and stayed closer to me and gave me hopes.. It lasted just for one day... The next day my MIL came in and said " if you do not work hard during pregnancy, such issues will come... you know Ms X from my distance relative, who had similar problems, then I advised her to start doing all the chores in her house and then she delivered normally. You need to follow my advice... and then she asked my DH to send the maid to her home.. so that I will have to do all the chores alone and the delivery will be easier". He simply listened to her like a mesmerized dog and followed the same. He then forced me to cook 4 times, clean the home despite of my sickness... and finally my mom came in, and took me to her home to protect me at least during the last trimester. For that he got angry and stopped visiting me.... The case was too long to share.. But the point to be noted here... My MIL has some power, that makes her son to follow her no matter what.. That too after the marriage (because he never bothered about his mom before marriage, and during marriage also he didnt care about her demands). Everything happened during the span of 01 week after marriage that my DH has become like a puppy to her. Sometime I think whether she has done any BM

9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Tugga, Hugs to you dear!I thought you would emerge stronger as did each time.But this "Love" thing confuses me now.You have sympathy on him Tugga.It is not "love"."Love" ..I don't know it is a complex word.

He is not a kid to behave like that and come back to you everytime.Our love for kids will not change however they behave because the kids are innocent and are not capable of understanding a lot of things and are not crude or manupulative.But adults are not that way.They know what is right and what is wrong.Even if the same kid grows up and behaves in a unruly way , the way we treat them will be different.We might throw them out of the house too.

You sympathise with him and say that you do not want to see him as a beggar.But do you think if he gets into a relationship with someone better , he would even think about you(Just a crude qn).You would say your love is true.But then what is the use?You would only have heartbreak and depression.Remember you have a kid now.

I am not suggesting for a divorce.Stay away from your hubby.Concentrate on your life and kid.Do not have contacts with him.You might realise a lot of things.The temporary separation might make your hubby realise a lot of things too.I know it is hard for you (knowing you by following your thread) but you need a life and you deserve a better life,Tugga!

1 person likes this.
  10. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Aiyoooo... Why dont you guys understand me???? Or am i writing things in a complected way as I am already depressed....?????

@ Bhuvi...
    Now a days, I am eagerly wanting this to happen... If he goes with someone, and if he find at least one good friend to hang with, then I will easily ask him to leave my home,.... Simple..
    I repeatedly say that I dont have love for him, but I cant just throw him out by knowing that he has no place to live.

I know, but he is not behaving like an adult... He is 30 yrs old, but behaving like a 13 yrs old boy. He doesnt seem to be knowing what is right and what is wrong?
    Forget about my money, but he has lost all his money (together with mine) to his parents and now has no means to live.
    He followed his mom and resigned from his well paid job just to teach me a lesson...i .e i resigned my post in sudan to be with him (that is against his wish). Now he is jobless... Any man with his sense would do such a childish act????? He did, because he followed him mom without giving any works to his brain.

When my gynecologist advised both of us to be careful with my pregnancy, he behaved carefully, but after listening to his mom, he behaved like a cruel... Any one with a brain would do this????

Now also I am sure that his mom would have told him that he needs to push my mom out of our home, then only she can come and rule me as she wants ( i mean using my baby as a weapon).

We have been in a relationship for 4 years prior to marriage and we have almost seen all the goods and bads of both of us during that period. I was not a teenage girl then to be blinded during love times, but was working in a higher level position. I am sure that this is not the person whom i loved and wanted to marry.

But during the time when I went to Sudan for work (that was a mutual agreement initially to work there for one year and then start a family life) he gradually changed, and by the time i came in I saw a complete different person as my husband.

For instance... When he was jobless prior to marriage and was working on a normal posting, he used to stay in his boarding place during weekends. Reason, he has no sentiment attached with his family to visit them often, as well as his family doesnt request him to come there either.
    But after marriage, after becoming co owner to all my assets and bank balance, he used to visit them during all the weekends, and sometimes he gets special leave from the office to be with them. Reason he feels more attached to them, and they often call him and prepare good meals/special ones for them. They often invite him for special poojas etc..etc.. and the bond has become so stronger.

Normally men will be so attached to their homes prior to marriage and they will be showing less concentration to their FOO after marriage. That's practical.. But in his case, he behaved completely the other way. That's what made me wonder?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.