Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@ashwinim3006 thank you so much for your reply. Pls post all the info you have about this bcl 6 thing and biopsy. When i met my doc yesterday he said sonething similar lines but i could not get more info from him nor in the internet.

2. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and giving me hope.

I had my ER yesterday and 3 eggs were retrieved. Don't know anything abt how many fertilized etc using ICSI. But doctor has asked me to be ready for day2 or day3 transfer tmrw or day after.. Hoping for the best. And feeling relaxed since 1 egg more was retrieved than expected. Doctor told to expect 2. Also,ER went smoothly, nothing other than bloating.

@Sags - Did u ever have laparoscopy and was endometriosis ruled out?

3. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle thats a good news! All the best everything is going in the right direction . .
    About me yes i had laparoscopy done and never mentioned about endometriosis. Now my doc says he doesn't the know the reason of IVF failure and the group of docs discussed among themselves and concluded may be we can try that bcl 6 biopsy thing before FET. And he says as per them the Fresh cycle was perfect really dont know the reason for failure.

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  4. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

All the best hoping for a miracle

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hope the embryos will make it for 3day transfer. Stay strong and positive dear. Rest well.
    Jill castle,
    Hope all will go well with this cycle. Try to keep your mind stress free.
    All the best to your hysteroscopy. Take care.

Reshmitha87,
    All the best to your ivf journey. Eat healthy and rest well. Try to be stress free.

Sags,
    I don't have much idea about those tests. Hope you will get to proceed with your fet soon. Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

hoping4amiracle and jillcastle like this.
  6. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

No idea, but I guess it is to find if there is any underlying reason for the implantation failure. You can call and talk to your nurse if you have any qns regarding the test. Anyway, all the best for your test.

Hope all 3 make it to day 3. Wishing you loads of sticky baby dust.

My update:

Back from Hysteroscopy yesterday. The polyp was removed and I now clear for FET in Jan. :) Hoping things will work well.

Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Sags and Vasumathy like this.
  7. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Thanks everyone :)

@Sags - Better to go with what ur doc says..not much info abt it on net.. BT it looks like its a marker for endometriosis..hope this helps in getting some answers and preparing u for FET..

@jillcastle - great!! All clear.. Now eat and rest well and be ready fr FET..

@Vasumathy - Really hoping all 3 becomes embroyos.. No call from hospital today..so day 3 transfer mostly..

Baby dust to all of us..

jillcastle likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best for the fet cycle Jill castle. Eat healthy and rest well too.

Hope all 3 make it for day 3 and turn out to be healthy ones. All the best dear.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

jillcastle likes this.
  9. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Hello all, I am new here and will soon be joining you all in this IVF journey. I appreciate and humbly thank the lovely ladies here in this thread, who are supporting each other in this difficult time.KUDOS to you all. It really feels that somewhere SOMEBODY is there for you.
    My background - Life hasn't been a beautiful journey to me. 33 yrs old, Orphaned at an early age, Obese, Thyroid, PCOS... you name it I have it. The only best thing happened to me is my DH. Been TTC from past 3 yrs. 1st year tried naturally, no luck. 2nd year, I was under homeopathy medicines and unfortunately under wrong medication, no luck. Changed to allopathy and to a new GYN. Since past 1 year, on Clomid and having follicular studies every month. Did 5 IUI, one turned ECTOPIC. I had diagonostic laproscopic surgery too. Now going for last try of IUI this month. That fails, I'll be starting for IVF.
    Can anybody suggest a good and reliable IVF centre in Bangalore (pref around North Bangalore). I have read about Milan, Gunasheela but deduce that there is no personal touch there. Its more into statistics and the same monotonous methods. Any guidance please?

10. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Loads of sticky baby dust to you suchi. Hope this IUI gives you the BFP.