Pregnant for 6 Weeks and 5 days but no heart beat of baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by razikaossen, May 28, 2011.

1. razikaossen

razikaossen New IL'ite

:help:helpHi All,

Now im 10 weeks pregnant yesterday i went for a check lup they have done a ultrasound screening as per the report my baby's heart beat stopped and baby is not developping at all ..yolk sac found only growth up to 7 weeks and one day ..as per my doctors advise i have to wait for a natural miscarrige within one week or else i have to go for a D & C ... al my happiness got vanished ..im really scared for D & C ..so for i dont have any symptoms for miscarrige also ...

Please give me some advise ..This is my first preg..my parents are very upset

THNX

RAZIKA

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

congrats on your pregnancy.wait for two weeks surely you will hear the heartbeat of baby.mostly after 7 weeks only you can hear the heartbeat:thumbsup

3. chitrajaraika

hi razika

so sorry to hear my hugs to you.i dont know how to convince you.

I also lost my first baby this january when i am 11 weeks but the scan showed i am 6 weeks.they did DNC.

Wait for natural miscarriage or ask for tablets for miscarriage,if you have any critical condition means they recommend DNC

Dont lose hope as baby developed already on your uterus you can get pregnant again.Give 3 months gap for your next baby.doctor mostly ask to wait for 3 cycles.

please do a blood test or after miscarriage give the baby to test in lab.They will find the reasons for miscarriage and strong your uterus for your next baby.

Take everything positive and dont lose hope.i know it was painful one for you.i too crossed your condition.But you have known very early about your baby because if the baby grown without hearbeat for long means it will be more painful one.

My advise have or get second opinion from another good experienced doctor and decide it

May god bless you my friend.He gift you the baby soon:thumbsup

4. razikaossen

razikaossen New IL'ite

Dear All,

Thanks for your advise..i lose all my hopes and i dont have any idea to consult another doctor because my doctor is very good she has lot of expierience so i believe her a lot ..every thing is for good.... so chitrajaika ? are you pregnant again now hope everything is ok for you now ..ill pray for you ..

its really painfurl yar ...you know one thing i dint get any spotting of bleeding from first day of my pregnancy till now no symptoms like that but i lose my morning sickness ...all

Thnx

Razika

5. chitrajaraika

In my case i didnt get a good doctor all my friends scolded me not getting second opinion.nearly for my preggy scan,fees and regular checkup and DNC we spent 17k.she scratched our money a lot

No my dh was in abroad this month again going to abroad.after my dnc he got abroad offer doctor also advised me to give 3month gap.we started the TTC this month but am not having hope at all or not thinking about TTC.when doctor told about my dnc i cried a lot even i got many hurtings by mil.My dh was not with me as he was abroad.He asked me to stay in my mom house.My native doctor told as its 11 weeks tablet is enough but bangalore doctor did dnc she even didnt give time for to think.

i diverted myself a lot and spent time with neighbor kids.It really helped me a lot.Stop worrying otherwise Next baby formation will be delay.because my cousin baby died during her normal delivery.so my case is not like that.she convinced me a lot by her condition.now she delivered a boy baby again and its very healthy

the Dnc for me not done properly some tissues were there i got fever and infection then again they give tablets for exposing out the tissues.:hide:

My native doctor was a good one did a blood test and found the reason for abortion and gave tablets.Now i am perfectly alright.this month only i know whether i am preggy or not

pray for me

In Life we have to take everything as a positive experience which i learnt:thumbsup

6. Candy78

Candy78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Razika ,

Im so sorry to hear abt this but Do not lose hope.

I went thru the same thing last year in August....The foetus stopped growing in the 5th week
    and I got to know abt this the next week....I did have severe bleeding after a week and also a D & C as advised by the Gynaec.

I have seen many women lose their first baby like this...And the Doctors say it is normal but i dont understand why ??

Now, as rightly said by someone take a gap of atleast three months and prepare yourself for the next time :))...I mean Physically and Emotionally and all will be well.

Dont get any negative thoughts into ur mind.

Be Strong and God will surely bless you with a healthy and cute baby soon.

Regards
    Candy

7. nupur12

nupur12 New IL'ite

Hi Razia....
    Just wait and see... get another us.... even a few days can make a difference and stay positive...
    "Good Luck' :)

8. razikaossen

razikaossen New IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks alot for all your comments .. is their any chances that my baby will survive.?

Thnx

Razika

9. chitrajaraika

hi razi

please do vaginal scan.it has to be done in empty urinary bladder.so urinate fully and then do scan.thats the only hope.do the scan and share your baby survival to us.may god bless you more

10. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Dear razia
    I am sorry to hear abt ur situation.Its quite common to have hope and nothing wrong in it.
    As you have confidence in your doc..go ahead with her decision or can go for second opinion
    There will be no chance if they once say there is no heart beat(this not to disappoint you my dear....just to let you know the fact)I had the same hope wen the same happened to me.
    But see that D&C is done properly and no tissues are remained...as chitra already told you how she was infected.
    Last bu not the least take proper rest as ur body underwent some harmonal changes.
    wish you goodluck for the next time.

@Chitra
    all my best wishes and prayers for u dear.