Pregnancy after miscarriage

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Shree08, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Shree08

Shree08 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Please pour in your valuable suggestions .. I'm 29 years, planned for baby after 3 years of marriage, unfortunately at 5th week t was required to abort medically since Doctor couldn't see getsational sac in ultra sound, so checked hcg doubling between 2 consecutive days, but no luck, So Doctor suggested me some tablet for abortion and finally it got aborted.. I am really depressed... Now I want to know whether I am able to conceive again? if its yes...after how many days I need to try to get conceive again? how do I need to takecare of myself now? Anybody had been through same phase before? and please do suggest me good gynecologist in south bangalore who can listen to my problems and gives solutions?
    Please help me

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Dear
    Sorry to hear this. I may not be able to give you any info or suggestion reg pregnancy. I just came here to tell you be strong, faith in god.. Lots of baby dust to u..
    When i post this, this will be in recent posts where many will see and suggest you...

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

:hugs: sorry for the loss. I know and understand how it feels. Been there. Yes, you can very much fall pregnant again and carry full term. Other parameters like how much gap to be given, precautions to be taken and medication, only your doctor would be best source of information.

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for ur loss... Its better to take 3 months rest.. and try after that. See the gyne and take her suggestion after 3 months, Take pre- vitamins, folic acid and omega 3 in the resting period.

5. orchidlover

orchidlover New IL'ite

@ shree08 sorry to hear that. I also had miscarriage due to non cardiac activity n growth arrest at 6 weeks. I suggest you should visit good gynac who will do some required investigations like TSH,Cardiolipin n required one as per ur history. Do not take stress. normally it is advised to take gap of 3 months. Take folic acid. All the best

1 person likes this.
  6. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Shree,

Just Stay calm and Positive :)

I do not know anything yet about pregnancy and miscarriages but yet I must say nothing is impossible unless you try again...

All the Best !! :)