pregnancy after a miscarriage

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Rachna, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Dear ladies,

i m in my 5th week of pregnancy. i had a miscarriage 5 months back and i was totally devastated.we took a break of 4 months and i conceived again.i hav deep rooted fear and m expressionless...everytime i remember abt my last unsuccessful pregnancy.i m on complete medication and hav started taking progesterone injections (on doctor's advice..till 12 weeks).my family, husband, doctor everyone is very nice, but i hav lost faith on myself.

pls suggest me hw to carry my pregnancy safely and pls pray for me...i m taking each n every possible care..i hav left job,hav cook and maid at home.pls suggest me some slokas or mantras (if possible hindi or sanskrit).even i had lost faith on god also, but really want to do as much as i can....pls do advice some good yoga, what to eat and what not to....

pls pray for us.....

2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dear
    congragulations on your news and sending you all the positive vibes across your way...

There is a Puja and Shlokas Index where there details of the the Garabharakshambgai prayer to be said AFTER conceiving to ensure smooth delivery. You can also order the oil from the temple for this purpose. If you search the forum from the search icon on top, you will find all the necessary details about this

There are lot of cds available on stores on chants and prayers to soothe the feotus...called "garbh Sanskaar" you can listen to the same.

Wish you a smooth and safe delivery:bonk

1 person likes this.
  3. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

hi,

congrats. dont lose faith in god. keep mind in relax. i pray for u.

all the best

thanks and regards

sabitha

1 person likes this.
  4. dipu81

dipu81 Junior IL'ite

Rachna, Congratulations. Dont worry. My prayers are with you. don't lose heart. Since you have very good family support i think you are lucky in that front. Be cool, pray to God and have faith. You will surely succeed.

1 person likes this.
  5. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

concede clear centre find divine child daily 100 times

This is adviced for me now from someone, as i had a miscarriage two days back on my second pregnancy.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Sorry for ur loss Jayy5...will pray god for ur speedy recovery.

7. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Hi Rachna...

Congrats to you girl. I think your pregnancy is an evidence that God does give us a second chance in life...

I dont know much to advise you on; but my cousin is like you; she has conceived two years back; lost her baby in her 9th week and then after a while conceived again. She was very scared and everything she did she was scared... But then what happened was that- she went to completing her first trimester, then the second and then the third and she has a beautiful baby... All that tension and stress was in vain...

I know its easy for someone to advise you; but if you lose confidence- it will not work. At times, some loss are beyond our control, we have to let go of the past and start accepting the present. And your present is that you are pregnant and there is a lovely life budding within you...

Like our friend has suggested, Garbharakshambika is considered very powerful. I listen to the slokas and its very positive. My doc had suggested to me in my first trimester (when i had slight spotting) to avoid all heat producing foods; she had asked me to stop chicken, limit eggs to 3 times a week, drink loads of fluids, buttermilk, fresh fruit juices and water. She also suggested that i drink pomegranate juice daily (i later read an article which stated that pomegranate is rich in folic acid and naturally boosts the uterus in carrying a pregnancy)...

you will be fine, all these mood swings are a part of pregnancy; lets just blame the hormones...

take care dear

1 person likes this.
  8. swastii

swastii New IL'ite

congrats.you tel daily gayathri manthra&'"om nathantha natha kumara,ammayariya va va swaha"

1 person likes this.
  9. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Thanx a lot Sitharaj, Jayyu5,Dipu81,Sabitha,Swastii, and Xiaojie for ur wishes and advice...i hav been told not to disclose my pregnancy to anyone till 12 weeks.So, i hav not disclosed it to anyone except my parents n inlaws.but i hav so many friends here and i can share anything and i m getting positive energy frm their responses

i m in 5th week of pregnancy.My hcg count was 4558 (last period 15 jan) on 18feb and was 8773 on 20feb.(slightly falling from double).so, i m a bit worried...anyone having idea or same experience??

pls pray for me....

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  10. lakshmi13

lakshmi13 Gold IL'ite

Dear Rachna,

I can very well understand your present state of mind because I have had not one but two miscarriages consecutively before my daughter was born. Take great care of yourself and stop worrying. The most beautiful period of your life has just begun so enjoy the entire pregnancy. God will always take care of you and i sincerely pray that this year sees you blessed with the most beautiful bundle of joy...

1 person likes this.