prefer to be alone.Please note not loney.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by aaral, Dec 20, 2011.

1. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

Hi guys,

Before the question some background information.I am very happy relaxed person. I believe if we do our dharma God will take care of us. Well to the question for the past sometime I find being home with my hubby and son is enough, I dont feel the need to talk to other women, even if I do I get bored.:coffee But never at home. So I was wondering how many of you like to be alone HAPPILY?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
    4 people like this.

2. lakshmilife

lakshmilife Junior IL'ite

Even I am in a similar situation as yours.Even I prefer to be alone but not always there are time when you need to have some one to talk nothings, to give suggestion to pass comments.We all look out for opinions,views and at times criticism.

3. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    It is ok to be alone. Not necessarily we should always hang around with the people. I like to quote one saying that the first step of spirituality is being alone.

4. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Its ok to be alone than gossip with neighbourhood ladies. Even I am on cordial terms with my neighbours , ready to help when required but not extra pally with any.
    No man is an island !

1 person likes this.
  5. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

I like to remain alone rather than talking to neighbors. They just comment on others and pass their time. I live in a colony with houses in line and my house is the last one. All ladies sit outside at one place and comment on other passing by...Is this all they know??