Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @subashini07 ,

Hope you are fine with Baba's blessings. I was missing you for the past two weeks.

Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba! I am fine with His grace.

Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

2. suryakala

Dear @prreeya ,

I am sorry that you have some difficult period in life.

I will pray for your cheerful life to Baba in my special Thursday prayers from next Thursday onwards.

You should also please pray daily, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen". You will see your burden taken away and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) as taught by Baba to His devotees.

May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

3. suryakala

Dear @Teju2017 ,

I am sorry that the marriage is getting delayed.

I will pray Baba for your early marriage from next Thursday onwards, in my special Thursday prayers.

You should also please pray daily, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen". You will see your burden taken away and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) as taught by Baba to His devotees.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

4. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

Thanks for your sincere prayers for all of us. May Baba give His blessings for all of us.

DD, I will continue to pray for you, I am sure Baba will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

wish4miracle likes this.
  5. suryakala

D
    Dear DD @bindu22 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

DD, I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

bindu22 likes this.
  6. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the prayer and blessings maa.. will surely pray daily and I'm reading Sai sacharitra too.
    Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  7. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

Thank you and I am praying every minute of my life for getting my family a happy family.

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

Z4.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , @Rajivijay90 ,D @pihu123 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @Teju2017 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers
    and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @AhujaGirl , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with courage and confidence in life.

Dear DD @hemavijay , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @SharadaIyer , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be free from your stress due to financial circumstances soon.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @Babyhope86 , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life. soon.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

AUG 17.jpg

coolmum, Babyhope86, svaac and 7 others like this.
  9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Om sai Ram

Happy Thursady Maa..

Thank you for continues prayer.may baba fulfill all your wishes :)

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Paramstu Shubham Bhavtu

suryakala and ashima10 like this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram ! May baba bless us with health and happiness always.

suryakala likes this.