PRAYERS to SHIRDI SAIBABA ::2013:: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Ramar blue1.jpg

Thanksgiving:bowdown for a wonderful 2012 blessed by BABA.

Thank You Sayee for all that you have given us in the previous Years especially in 2012, the happiness, the decision making, the leeals you have played, the good health, the sorrows to repay karma, the spiritual enlightening, the project commencement, the closeness with kith and kin and ofcourse being with you all the time.

May Baba bless us with the Education Project to get started (Jan 2013) in full momentum and reach the requisite targeted Students across the globe, Baba please be with us always and guide us, guard us as usual. Bow

Please bless all across the universe bestow them with what is required for them especially for the IL family and Sai family.. Please help us to remember you always. :thankyou2:

Incidentally this is the 3000th Post :thumbsup and let the posts be as useful as it could be by thy grace to the family members of IL.

==============================
    50. Om Shri Sai Anamaya Padapradaya Namaha: Bow

One who bestows the state which is free from disease

5 people like this.
  2. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear saisakthi sister,
    om sai ram
    congradsssss for your 3000th post:thumbsup i wish to say thanks to you from the bottom of my heart .... !!! you are helping so many sisters like me and doing a great service...! i wish you a very happy new year....:)
    soon we all ill call you as DOCTOR SAKTHI...!!!!:thumbsup
    may the god shower all the good happenings in your life!
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI:bowdown

3. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisalthi sister,

Congratulation for 3000th post. May Sai Bless you & your family abundantly starting the from this New Year Day. Thank you sister for guiding/leading all us in our spiritual journey.

OM SAI RAM
    nalini

4. CHARULAT

CHARULAT Junior IL'ite

om sairam
    thanks for starting this thread
    om sai sri sai jai jai sai

5. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

hello friends

plz include me also in prayer.....i want baby .....plz pray for me......and job also to help my husband.....

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Wish you a very Happy new year to you and your family.
    May you and your family have Sai's blessings in abundance

Congrats on the great milestone- 3000 post.
    Wow what a contribution.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Happy New Year 2013 to you and your family. May Baba bless you with Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2013.

Congrats on reaching the Milestone of 3000th valuable posts. I couldn't catch up with you. May Sai Baba bless you and fulfill your wishes too.

Om Shri Sai Bhakta Anugraha Katharaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master who is eager to grant His grace to His devotees.

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Sai- Mata Pita Guru Daivamu mari antayu neeve

Sai.jpg

Dear Sainatha,

1)Please bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project which gets started in Jan 2013 in full momentum. May her dreams come true. May Sai bless her and her family in abundance.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. May Sai fullfill all her desires.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine feet.

Suryakala,Saisakthi, Saras123,Racr, Superwoman, Meenueash ,G3Sudha, Himaani,Blessbabydust, Anuvarada, Sravanitenali, Rajinee, Rakinya, Naliniravi, Mathira, Sabitha, Coolrdr, Thank01, Savvyheal, Saibhakht, Knbg, Easy, Luvlyroses, SriVen, SunshineBeauty, Subha2309, AMMA15, SIDVIDU, VADAPARTI, ItsmeBhagi , Smilysmile,Chellammu,SIJO157, Radhaparth2000, LUCKWAVES, MBHARANI,DERAJ, REKHA02, VIDYASHANKARI, Foxybeat, Gajala, Shakthi7, MUTHURAJI.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Happy and Healthy babies.
    Preethitech (baby girl in Dec), Reynu, Reema2, Mimosa, nr11, fathimar , SSSMagic, Shanmukabhavan , Prathna , subakutty, riyagan, ammu88, buviVishal, Harini1986, simplegirl, sanguineme, keeraj, sonaliparge, swethareddy86 , lavanyaraman, Yathriga , Sunshinebeauty , NKR , angel12 , simplegal85 , prchitra, Swatir23, Cutemonster, Mirraa03, Kenny, Helpmeangel , Veenaruban, divyasselvan , SSM014, ashakarthik , mohnisha, Narmadaprasad, nikithalux , Lechu , pinksugar , as1982.

5)Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.
    Brindhaaa, Mrs Navaneeth, Aarti36, abigavas, devi123kar, Kalai (blessbabydust), Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lathithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, Vasumathy, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, sowmyaraman81, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Raisin, Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini, srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Suganvijay, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, poornisatheesh, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin,lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23,165) deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, tsweety, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31,hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, thinkpositiv, ramyasiyer, happyn25, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram, Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Swapna9080, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat,Uma21vijay, Babymiracle , Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi snnt1981, Chocolate, Purpledreams, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, wannababy, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Viiksha, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.
    C ... Shanthi akka's daughter (shanvy) - 12th std..
    U .. Latha akka's daughter (latharam09) - 10 th std...

GaythriV’s kids- DD…………….12 th class & DS………………… Engineering exams
    Subha2309: Her niece appearing for board exams.

7) Special requests:
    Luckwaves: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).
    Paanzaa – May Sainath bless brother with good life and health. May his family be united with him.
    Rajinee: May mother Sai bless sister Rajinee with good suitable job and may she support her father. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).
    Itsmebhagi: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Bhagi.
    Angellic: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Angellic.
    Meenuesh: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. May Sainath bless meenuesh’s brother with suitable life partner.
    Superwoman: May mother Sai shower his grace on her parents . May her sister be blessed with good life partner.
    Smilysmile: May mother Sai shower his divine grace on her continuously.
    GaythriV: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister GaythriV and her family.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).
    Subha2309: May Mother Sai 's blessings be always there on your parents and on your sister's family. May Sai shower his divine grace on your son. (Exam prayers requests in separate section).
    Luvlyroses: : May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).
    cooldr: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister cooldr. May she be united with her DH soon. May all her dreams come true.
    Naliniravi: May mother Sai bless her daughter with good alliance. May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Nalini and her family.
    Charulat: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister charulat.
    Ladki1: May mother Sai bless sister ladki1 with a suitable job. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).

Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu.
    Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Sri Datta Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Digambara Sri Manikya Prabhu Digambara Sri Swami Samartha Digambara Sri Sainatha Digambara

8 people like this.
  9. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Thanks so much for the individualized blessings....Truly blessed to know people like you, re-affirms my faith that there is a lot of GOOD in the world.
    Shakthi 7

10. sarasprabhu

sarasprabhu Silver IL'ite

Dear saisakthi sister,
    today i went to ichambakam baba but because of rush i came back with out seeing him now i opened and first time reading this wonderful thread.what a great seva you are doing. iam in 9th mth of pregnancy, so definately there will be a break so i dnt want to join the parayanam but i have started nama japam parayanam.since we can drop our problem im writing please pray for me.
    iam having very difficult times with my husband, inlaws and sister in laws.these ladies have poised him so much that he is not even coming to see me and refusing to be with me during delivery and asking for divorce this crucial time.my in laws are very happy and least bothered about my situation.
    all i want is seperate home for them with my husband.
    felt like talking to baba thats why big post sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.