post symptoms of rabies shot

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by lazy, Dec 23, 2014.

1. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for your kind words. Now she is getting better.

But lots & lots of hair fall. she lost around 80% of her hair now. Though I comb her daily twice, because of this health issue, hair fall is very very high :( Waiting for the blood report.

Fortunately, Her weight is still same 29.3KG, since she lost all her hair she looks so lean. Hope, by monday we will get the answer for all.

2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

My girl is recovering very fastly :-D 80% better than yesterday. Currently daily one doxycycline tablet for 21 days. In one day I can see the drastic change in her health.

Hope in 2 or 3 days she will back to normal. I will update you once I get the blood report. Really wanna know what was the reason behind it.

Thanks you all for your concern about my girl and encouraging words :)

3. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

thank god, good to hear positive words about jeni.share the result of the report once u got it.

1 person likes this.
  4. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Sure Thanks for your reply. Her temperature is quite normal, Her nose is not dry, its cold now. She is fine now :) But still some tiredness, hope in 1 or 2 days she will be back to normal.

5. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Great news! I logged in just to check her update! :) Hugs and kisses to Jeni! :)

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I am really wondering what the final diagnosis is....please let us know.

7. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Thanks Aishwarya :) She is getting better day by day. Feeling so relived seeing her normal.

8. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Sure by Monday I will be getting the blood report, once I got that, will update here. Am also waiting to know that. :)

9. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Phew! what a relief to know that dear little Jeni girl is on the road to recovery .
    So the first vet who prescribed the antibiotic was on the right track it seems as she is on Doxycycline now.
    Hope the blood test results will give the final conclusion on the diagnosis.
    She will surely get well fast ....all our prayers for her speedy recovery....cuddle her on my behalf too!!

Do post her pictures once she gets back to normal.
    Hope her hair loss is not linked to any thyroid problem.

10. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Hello Paulina

Thanks for your reply. First vet recommended a different antibiotic, Enrocin 150. Not sure whether they are same.

Yes she is just playing all the time :)), but not still active as before. She is a very hyper active girl :boo:Sure will cuddle more on behalf of you.

Unfortunately She lost around 80% of her hair, since we did an ultrasound, they shaved her hair on stomach and side fully. So far have not though about thyroid :( omg. Both the vet are not sure about the reason for hair loss. They doubt it may be due to the current issue, once it got fixed, we believe hair loss would stop eventually.

If I just touch her hair, it will come out easily in nano second, we dont even want to pluck it.Thats an anther problem. Just waiting for the blood report. Once we can diagnose the current problem then we can take care about next, hair loss

Sorry for the long post.

This is Jeni, photo taken 1month back :)

IMG_20141111_183237435.jpg

1 person likes this.