1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Post-Dinner Meanderings of an Idle Mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 14, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Absolutely "mind blowing" Mindi. My head really starts whirling when I even try to imagine the magnitude. Thanks fellow idle mind. :-D

2. satchitananda

We could do what we like, no matter how our technology progresses, I doubt we would ever be able to duplicate the perfection of Mother Nature, or God or whatever we choose to call that Power. Thanks Sudha. :biggrin2:

3. satchitananda

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

4. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Interesting post satchi... !! To think the miracle of the human machinery began with a single cell... it is mind boggling... the precision with which it works!!! There are days in which i wonder if my body contained some "used or condemned parts" because of the way it behaves sluggishly or creaks ominously...but then i am happy it still manages to function - creaks and all. !!
    Thank God for your glucose levels, we do enjoy your meanderings .. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Thanks Sumitha. May be people like you and me were wandering around enjoying the cherubs and doing masti when everyone was diligently standing in queue to collect the best of the goods. So we got whatever was left over. :bonk That is why we are like this. Having said which, I guess we haven't done too badly all these years. :-D

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swati,

u must share what u ate before u wrote this wonderfuul post, HAHA

Great one, funny and informative at the same time. You know whaqt, i always wonder, try making a statue with two legs and see if it has balance ? And what about this packing we have, the elasticity in the skin, that it does not burst open even if we become very obese. All the miracles of the lord, the senses, etc etc.

Now eat some more it is dinner time now, and come up with some other great post as this one.HAHA.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Dear Kamalji,

I am sorry you will be rather disappointed that I had a fully vegetarian dinner before writing this. You are right. Isn't it surprising that we do not pop open even after stuffing ourselves to our gills? One more miracle. :) Nature is very tolerant, till you push her too far.