1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Vibration

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Sweety82, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I wanted to share an incident which i saw, when i was in a restaurant with my husband. While we both were sitting and waiting for the order, my husband was as usual doing something in his mobile and i was as usual sitting with my lips mum. A group of women came to that restaurant and asked for a big table. They waited for around 10 mins for that and finally they got their seats. I was seeing each and every woman was beautiful wearing modern silk sarees and big jumkas. They wanted to dress up nicely merely to keep themselves happy. While everyone started talking, they all shared their wonderful moments as well as unpleasant events in their life. I could see each and every person's face was relaxed, i was wondering what about their kids and family. While i was thinking,(it was such a coincidence), a lady said "Today, i don't know how my husband is going to manage pranav. Anyway, atleast today let him take care". Another lady said "Don't think about family now. This half a day time is for us. So let us enjoy". They all called the server and ordered food based on each person's favourite dish". During the waiting time, they played a game , was chitchating very freely with each other and was laughing forgetting themselves." I could see this was a great stress buster for them.They even cut a cake celebrating their togetherness.I really envied but i felt really happy to see them. Their vibration of positive energy got transferred to me and it was there for sometime in my body. I feel every woman should get this kind of opportunity spending atleast sometime for themselves once or twice a year because i could see their face forgetting all their worries. Woman is the first person to get affected in families. I hope this kind of opportunity would enable them to be more successful in their life.

messedup, raosh2, iamsrihere and 11 others like this.

2. WorriesTooMuch

WorriesTooMuch Silver IL'ite

That sounds like a real fun outing. It is refreshing to not think of husband and home and children for a while. I loved to hear that they dressed up too!

Sweety82 and sindmani like this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Really nice

Sweety82 likes this.
  4. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Such a lovely ladies.. hope they have many more

Sweety82 likes this.
  5. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Good... Appreciating ur intention to.share it here...
    Women really needs such moments.
    Even i need tht toooooooooo..A ME Time.. Atleast an hour far from all duties....

Sweety82 likes this.
  6. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

That's really a good one.yes we need that me time to charge up again. Last day my DH took my ds to library program after coming from office. I enjoyed a spa bath at home for myself.. I felt so refreshed and recharged ... Thanks to my DH :p

Sweety82 likes this.
  7. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Great incident. I think we all dream to get such moments. am I right?I really need that happiest moments with my friends and cousins. Really miss those moments that happened before marriage. Anyway we can share and enjoy our happiness here.:blush::blush::blush::cheer:

Sweety82 likes this.