Pooja for child who is not speaking yet

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by prtywomen, Jan 31, 2012.

1. prtywomen

prtywomen Junior IL'ite

Hi Mam,
    I am mother of 20months old son, he hasn't started to talk yet, I have already posted about my concern and got response from IL friends not to worry as boys talk late. So, I am hoping that he will talk soon, but am really stressed out in the mind, sometime i feel like he is not normal, like he doesn't wave his hand, he doesn't chew food well but when i check in pedi he says everything is fine. Still my mind is totally stressed out when i see my son with other kids where he is behind in some of the activities, but intellectually he is good, he knows alphabets, number, shows some action for his fav rhymes, and also he is able to recognize the words in the book, he is able to touch and show me the word i say but missing some basic things which all kids used to have. So, am really stressed out each and every day, can you please suggest me some pooja and sloga to see some improvisation/progress.
    Please help me.

2. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi prtywomen,

Every child is different. Some start speaking late...My nephew (SILs son) started speaking at 3 years of age and he started with full sentences...till that time he was just using a few sounds or so..Everybody was worried if he was dumb...but when he started he started speakign full sentences and everybody was amazed. My DD started saying small words like mama, papa, tata etc when she was about one...Plz dont worry....Keep on talking with ur son..give him ample of opportunities...keep trying and leave the rest to god

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

hi prtywoman

I agree with superwoman. My mom told that i started speaking late at 3 years only till that i will give some sounds. also my youngest sister started to speak at 4 years only. was same like your son.

my mom prayed to guruvaayoorappan and after 6 months or so she started to speak. but you want to go to guruvayoor after he speaks. if you unable to go just keep some coins in front of some vishnu or guruvayoorappan photo or idol, but when you go to india go to guruvayoor also.

4. prtywomen

prtywomen Junior IL'ite

Thanks for your consoling words. do you know any particular pooja and slogam to be followed?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012