1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pls Help and Guide me to save myself and my kid from a bad marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by valli5, Dec 13, 2013.

1. valli5

valli5 New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am back after a month. I have requested all your suggestions through my last forum : Husband Escapes from Issues". If reading this for first time please do read that one first.

Sorry for not in the loop of communication for such a long time, friends.
    Assuming that you all now know my pathetic story and my present condition.

Some of the sisters had correctly judged and suggested that I am accepting and allowing my Husband and my entire IL family to abuse me.
    That s true. I realized now, but I am really worried becoz nowadays he (H) is torturing and abusing me so much, I can't even sleep throughout the nights.

He daily doing it as like any activity that to before my 5 yr old child and addressing me with so many bad words, which is intolerable.
    U all know what happened in that pilgrimage to me, but now he says that I am not a good person and my character is so bad thatsy they all (H & IL, SIL, BIL and their partners) have done that to me. Daily he is blaming me and saying that I am characterless and my behavior is worst from the day I married him. then how come he lived all these years with me and having a child?
    What wrong I have done to him and to his family. All these years I was supporting (6 yrs of marriage) HIM and working mostly at the kitchen from the day I married , and serving his SISTERS, their HUSBANDS, DAUGHTERS, BIL and THEIR WIVES.

Nowadays he is saying that If I go out to court, or any legal place, he and his entire family would come say that I am characterless and bad behaved lady and he would support only his family and not me.

I am really feeling Bad. I have a child with him, who is so affectionate towards both of us. I have undergone so much from him and from his family members, but now he is changing the plate and started threatening me daily.
    Sometimes coming to hit me even for no reason. All these he is doing before the child, and if I ask him to keep quiet he is sarcastically saying that until and unless I close my mouth and stay here like a ****, he will do like this only. also, he tells that even he is not bothered about the child, is it listens all this.
    This man, so called husband says that if I file an complain that He would spoil my name, my entire family and also says that if i go out to any advocate, that (H)he would say in that court that I am so talented to even cover up the advocate.

Seriously, I am unable to bare all these words. Day by Day, I am depressed and ruining my health.

these are some, but lots are there but I can't write all.
    How could he blames and hurts me like this. I was all alone taking care of him when he met with an accident. Nobody from his family, not even his mother came and supported us. Leaving my child in my parents lookout and I was like a mad , waiting for his recovery for a week without proper food and sleep.
    So many occasions, I can say. though its wives responsibility to take care of their husbands. Even Husband has the same responsibility right?!
    Last week I was suffering from viral fever arnd 102-103 , but at that time also I was doing all works, without rest. He not even bothered about me. Though I was throwing up and tired. He was literally sitting and enjoying by seeing me unwell.At that time my BP was only 80/60 and now also I am maintaining as low as 90/60.

Sisters, I really want to get out of this . I am unable to bare this anymore. Daily I can't hear him saying bad about my character that too before my child. I want to live with my son a peaceful and normal life. If I continue to stay here, surely I would become mad.Day by Day I am loosing my self-Respect,Freedom, Dignity, which every human being deserves.

Pls guide and help me, how to handle this.
    whom and where to contact? Is there any Free reliable legal service provided for ladies? I dont have job now and How to support my self and my kid? How to get a job after 6 yrs gap and where, as Iam at Hyd. ? I dont have any solid support, Pls friends, do suggest me, the various ways to come out of it....
    I want to live happily with my son, happiness which I have lost for all these 6 years.

2. Germ

Germ New IL'ite

Am sorry for Ian's u r son , next time record his actions so that he cannot blame u in court keep some evidence . But don't think too much and think about your kid future it's not good environment for him, and your inlaws are brainwashing him lot , be careful get some evidence

2 people like this.
  3. valli5

valli5 New IL'ite

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I do agree that the brain wash is too much.

4. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

[TABLE="align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 785px"]
    [TABLE="width: 99%, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    • BHUMIKA HELPLINE FOR WOMEN IN DISTRESS - Toll free number – 1800 425 2908/ 040-2765316
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

• Women protection cell - 040 -23320539
    • Women police station - 040-27853508
    • National Commission for Women - 011-13237166
    • State Human Rights Commission - 040-24601571, 24601572, 24601574

Women Development Child Welfare & Disabled Welfare Department

7 people like this.
  5. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear friend!!
    Abuse in any form in a marriage is not tolerable.Please leave this man ASAP.talk with your parents,Find some job(even if it pays less)So you can start being independent & not depend on him for money.Most men take advantage of this fact & try to abuse women-Help is there everywhere you have to ask it.Also dont get scared of his tactics-if the whole family is so violent please consider putting harassment case against them.

6. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

You got already links to the support resources. Involve your parents and friends and make a plan of how to proceed. One thing regarding having a child exposed to abuse. A child is not able to handle that. The child is loyal to both of his/her parents and if the parents are abusing each other it is the same as abusing the child and he/she will have long-lasting effects to the mental health to the child. That is why it is very important that you protect your child (and yourself).

1 person likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

First of all start trails for job, as well collect some evidences for legal proceedings.

Try to come out of this asap, its better to you and your child.

1 person likes this.
  8. valli5

valli5 New IL'ite

Thank you to all of you for your support!
    Really I mean it.
    I was previously got confused whether me coming out from this relationship is right or an extreme step.
    But after all these concern and advises who have shown towards I am feeling relieved and more confident now.
    Sisters pls be with me throughout my journey to come out of this and to attain a peaceful life.

One sister (RISE), special thanks to you for providing me with the details.
    I will surely consult with my parent and let me update and pls support me in this.

Thanks to all!

1 person likes this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

First of all take your child and get out of his place . Move to your parents place.

10. mariselviprabu

mariselviprabu Silver IL'ite

Please move out!! That ll help your kid too...