1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please suggest free downloadable games for kids

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by joel123, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

you are welcome joel.
    yes it is not free.

when my kids were small, and I had a set of parents of the same age-group, and we used to each have bought one of these. the others would get a copy of the same. it was more about all the kids being able to have fun. even jumpstart from the 00 has evolved a lot.

sometime back a group of friend i know, had shared a edutainment program of a website registration between them and i think they shared the cost between them and each got to use it.

i should not be saying this, but if you are pro with torrents do check it out. i am sure you will be surprised at the jumpstart series downloads that you can catch up.

2. joel123

joel123 Gold IL'ite

thanks again for the info...yes Iam pro with torrents...but it did not get into my mind to check it there! And to share...right now I don't have such a group where I stay

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

joel,

i am sure your kiddo would love jumpstart. there is a magic bus series too. i can't remember everything what with the years.

but the irony was when i gave a few of these pc cds to new friends, they gave it back as it is. they said their kids were so into ipad and mobiles.. i donated it to a ngo...

4. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

very nice and useful info shanvy mam

5. joel123

joel123 Gold IL'ite

That was so kind of you...so you mean to say that even if we end up paying for the CDs, it's worth it?