Please Pray For My Job.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by SowmyaSridhar77, Jul 9, 2016.

1. SowmyaSridhar77

SowmyaSridhar77 New IL'ite

I am Sowmya. I live in USA. I have been working for 10 years and left my job last year without any backup job. I am searching for a job since one year and nothing is working out. I am depressed. I believe Sai baba and Guru Dattatreya. I visited Shirdi and Ganagapura last year. I am doing Sai NAV Guruvar vrat and I did Guru Charitra multiple times. My God is not listening to my prayer. I might have done bad karma and hence I am suffering. Please pray for me. I need job so bad.

2. Duplex9

Duplex9 New IL'ite

I will pray for you.

If you are not getting a job, with 10 years of experience, it could be your application needs refining or if you did get interviews, perfect interview technique. Give and you shall receive. Do good and good will come to you.

Good luck!

3. Rhino

Rhino New IL'ite

I will pray for you, but you need to get some counselling, since you are saying, you are depressed. I have some free time, so, I can counsel you, if you have some free time. email me (sunithrajkumar@gmail.com)

4. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

will pray for you. good luck and keep trying. we are all here to support you:grinning: