Please pray for me friends.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Gayathri21, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

hi gayathri....

I had the same issue. Once i had my pregnancy confirmed- the next tension my doc had was that my hcg wasnt rising as desired (was not doubling); then when we hit the hcg count of 1000 and had a scan, same thing- i was supposed to be 7 weeks and some 3 days but the growth was of 5 weeks and no heartbeat and doc said we cannt confirm it is a viable pregnancy...

i held on and didnt let it go... i had slight spotting in my 7th week (2 weeks later) and when i had called my doc, though she didnt say anything directly; it was obivious that she was prepared to inform me the worst... What we saw my was my lil one with a heartbeat...

it happens at times, even now i have this two week gap in growth but i confirmed with two doctors and both told me that ladies who have this issue of irregular periods, will face late ovulation and thus this delay...

you will be just fine and you lil one too

2. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

i dont know if this would help, a friend of mine who was expecting- didnt get the baby's heartbeat in the 7th week. the doc had said that the pregnancy wasnt viable and suggested a d&c...

she was confused and depressed and after a week again went and by chance they checked and they found the lil one's heart beat...

so i guess some babies just want to give their parents' tension even before they are here

3. Gayathri21

Gayathri21 New IL'ite

thanks dear your words make me to feel better. thanks for ur care

4. Gayathri21

Gayathri21 New IL'ite

Update -- Please pray for me friends.....

keeping fingers crossed....

5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Re: Update -- Please pray for me friends.....

Hey Gayathri,

Dnt worry, everythin will be fine, your LO will also b fine...Stay strong and have faith in God....

God bless u and lots of sticky baby dust to u....U r in all our prayers, dont worry, stay calm...!!!

6. prashi

prashi Silver IL'ite

Hey Gayathri,

I am also sailing the same boat, now i am 5 weeks pregnant tommorow is my doc appointment i am so tensed ..... Please pray for me...

7. Gayathri21

Gayathri21 New IL'ite

8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi gal
    47thday is a bit too early to reach a confirmed conclusion, unless you have a blood result in affirmative....well for your sake I hope and pray it is positive. Pls. Try to eat well, relax and take some rest....I mean do minimal physical activity for awhile. Spottings do happen, but it could well be a positive pregnancy. In your case it could just be a few spottings, eat food which are easy on your tummy avoiding rich-fatty -food.
    Try to c a gynec at ur earliest. Be assured of our sincere prayers.
    Mega

9. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Gayathri21 dear,

Congratulations. The others have given you good information already. But yes, relax and wait for the next scan. Everything should work out good. Take good care of your health now and get good rest.
    Wish you the best and will definitely pray for you. God bless.

10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Prashi. Will pray for you too. Take good care of your health now and try and be relaxed.