1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please help. I am going into a major depression...

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Aaryan, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Aaryan

Aaryan New IL'ite

I don't know what's happened to me. I am going into a major depression and i am not able to do anything:( Its just killing me. I had a good friend with whom i had shared everything and now she is leaving me. I don't know where i can restart my life from. I am just dying day by day.

2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Leaving you as in you both had a fight ? Or she is moving to a different place? Either ways its her decision. Are you sure it is only friendship and not love?

Friendship doesn't matter how far or close you are..It does not matter even if you are poles apart and haven't spoke to each other in ages or have had a big fight.That always remain.You would still care for her and she would for you.

First think what is it and why are you so upset about her not being in your life and going through depression and all. There are lot of other things in life. Your studies,career, parents...lot of things concentrate on them!
    Good Luck!

3. Aaryan

Aaryan New IL'ite

Thank you very much for replying... I am doing all the things you have mentioned. Hope i get over it soon.

4. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

you can restanrt from when you find a new frend like her again. you will. not to worry.

5. whatisaguytodo

whatisaguytodo Gold IL'ite

Exercise. Seriously. They've found exercise helps with depression and anxiety.

6. Pika14

Pika14 New IL'ite

Hey Aryan,

All I can say is just move on. In this fast paced generation, we would not have a control on everything. If that friend is meant to be he/she will come back to you if not just let it be and u move on. No relationship seems to be permanent these days.

I had a friend who ditched me after 7 yrs and I felt destroyed too but time healed. So give it time while trying to look for more friends. U never know, u might find someone more nicer.

I would say there are a lot of people looking for friends so start over again, its fun trust me.

1 person likes this.